I Have No Regrets From Loving You

But he's gay!

"MinJee!"

I had just touched down back in Seoul and had already retrieved my things as well as Pucca. It was a great feeling to return to my new home. Things were different, but I didn't expect things to stay the same even if I was only gone for a few days.

"Seung Hyun!" I knew better than to call him by his stage name.

The poor boys would have been skinned alive. Plus I saw him incognito with his hair left straightened, jeans slightly more fitted, a collared button down shirt under a casual/normal looking blazer, and he had his glasses on. I barely recognized him if he didn't call out to me.

"We missed you," He mumbled in my hair as we hugged.

"I missed you too, but I wasn't gone long," I laughed slightly.

"None the less, but we have some serious talking to do," I nodded and followed TOP as he pushed my cart.

Pucca had remained calm with all that was going on in the airport. I had taught her well.

When we reached the car, TOP had set all my bags in the back and I pulled Pucca out of her traveling cage and set her on a leash. She ran around a bit to stretch her legs, but soon followed me into the car.

"So what's this little ones name?" TOP smiled and petted Pucca.

"This is Pucca, my baby," I kissed Pucca on the top of her head.

"Don't let GD hear that or else he'll get jealous," I caught when TOP's smile faltered a bit, now I definitely knew something was wrong.

"What is it?" I looked at TOP seriously and Pucca sensed something so she settled in my lap.

"What's what?" He looked back onto the road.

"Don't try to hide, I know something is wrong and you can't lie to me," he sighed and looked at me for a slight second.

"It's about you," he paused at a stop light and turned only to see my confused face. "GD thinks that you left for Japan to hook up with someone else,"

"What?!" Pucca stood up in my lap and started to bark. I had to calm her down before she began attacking people.

"Maybe this would be better to talk about when we get to my place. Your family is all out at some birthday party, and don't worry, none of the guys are home. They went out to eat," I nodded and stroked Pucca anxiously.

I couldn't think of a reason why or how GD would think that. There aren't many that they know back in Japan, plus I was only with a couple people my whole visit...Oh.

I sighed once I had figured out the reason as to why someone would think that, but there wasn't an actual problem. All the guys that I hung out with were all gay- except Kenji-san, but that would just be weird. He is like a brother to me, not to mention the fact that he was my editor and it was against the rules.

The rest of the trip back to the Big Bang's apartment was relatively quiet. We didn't talk the rest of the way making the drive awkward. The radio in the background didn't help ease the tension. Pucca had fallen asleep- which I envied her for.

"You can just drop your things on the floor there. Make yourself at home," TOP walked out of the room for a second.

I sighed and settled on the couch with Pucca. Maybe going back home was a bad idea. If I knew it was causing a tear in our relationship I never would have gone. I should have stayed here, or at least told GD all about it before I left so abruptly.

But shouldn't he trust me after being in a relationship for almost two months? Whoa, even I didn't notice how long we have been together.

"You want something to drink?" I jumped at TOP's sudden call; I was so caught up in my thoughts that I didn't notice him come back into the room.

I shook my head and gestured for him to take a seat next to me. When he sat besides me, we didn't speak right away; we were both caught up in our thoughts. I was wondering why JiYong didn't fully trust me when I have done nothing in the past to cause him to think so, and I don't really know what TOP was thinking- I’m not a mind reader. Though, if I had to guess, I would have to say it had something to do with GD and my situation.

"So what really happened after I left?" I sighed and faced him.

"MinJee, you really should have told GD yourself. When you left without telling him, he looked so heartbroken and lost. Even when I assured him that you would be fine and that you wouldn't be gone long he still looked heartbroken. Sure, he put up a front to everyone, but me and the guys knew that something was wrong. At practice he would mess up more than normal, he would say the wrong things during a performance, he stayed in when we wanted to go out together, he was a mess. But that was nothing compared to when he saw the magazine article.

"It was in a gossip magazine. In the article it said that you were hooking up with some guy back in Japan and you were going to leave GD. Of course the rest of the boys and I didn't believe it, but GD was a different story. With you not telling him the reason, he believed the article. He ripped the picture of you and the other guy out of the magazine and stormed into his room. He was so mad," TOP was so caught up in telling me the story that he didn't notice my crying till he paused and heard my sniffles.
I had made sure that my face was hidden from him. My new hair had covered my face plus I had turned away and my gaze was fixated on a frame on the table. It was a picture of GD and me at a carnival. I smiled inwardly at the memory.

This happened a week before filming. GD had snuck me out of the house by climbing through my balcony. Thankfully HeeJin was a heavy sleeper or she would have ratted me out. So that night he drove me to a place I have never been before.

At the carnival we had rode every ride- much to my displeasure- and played every game. I had the time of my life, I even wrote a short story about it the next day. The thing I remember the most was when we were on the Ferris wheel. We were at the top looking over everything; I was amazed at the lights down below and even commented at how beautiful it looked. I was surprised when there was a flash from behind me.

He said the cheesiest thing, "You are the light that keeps my heart from dying. The only thought that is on my mind" Now when he said that I thought he was just kidding around and quoting some song or something, but it still got to me. So I stole the camera and took a picture of him looking at me. When I sat back next to him, he had wrapped an arm around me to keep me warm. The wheel still didn't turn, I thought nothing of it, and we took tons of pictures of the two of us.

One was when he kissed my cheek and I put on a shocked face. There was another where I had done the same thing to him. There was a short pause in-between the last shot.

Then he said something that I didn't expect. He said those three small words. It was cute how he started to babble after about him being sorry and how it was early, but I had shut him up by placing my lips on his and took a picture.

By then the wheel had started to turn once again, but we were caught in our own world. We asked to go for another round once we had reached the bottom, and that was how we spent the remainder of the trip in each others arms just watching the scenery- till I had to return home before 5.

That was the picture set on the table. But it wasn't just the one shot; it had our two shots of us kissing each others cheek on either side of our final kiss.

That was when I lost it. I started to bawl, I was no longer sobbing. Pucca had hopped off my lap and ran off, but she was the last thing on my mind at the moment.

"I-I would n-n-never do some-something like th-that! Th-the guy I-in t-the pic-picture is g-gay!" I hiccupped.

"Bwah! Well now we really know you weren't cheating. Come here," TOP wrapped his arms around me.

He rubbed my back trying to stop my cries. Well it didn't last long.