I Have No Regrets From Loving You

you're my all...say goodbye

Tae Yang's POV

"I guess this is goodbye," it broke all our hearts to see MinJee leave. She had become a sister to all of us- well the rest of the band.

When she had come up with the plan concerning JiYong, I wasn't 100% into it, but had agreed because she seemed so torn up. The same could be said for JiYong, I have never seen him act like this to any girl. Minnie and GD were so perfect together; I can't believe that all this had happened.

MinJee's flight didn't leave for another hour, and we had all agreed that we would wait with her seeing as she didn't want to be alone for longer then necessary. Everyone had made took an initiative to get here without GD knowing, but it wasn't that difficult seeing as he had walked off earlier today and hadn't been back.

Excusing myself from the group telling them that I was just going to get something to eat, I walked into an empty elevator and pulled my phone out of my pocket. There was one person I would call at this time, and we all know who it is.

Ji Yong

I knew it probably caught him off guard telling him that his one true love was leaving and might not be coming back, but he had the right to know.

The conversation didn't last long, all he had said was that he wasn't so far away and was coming. Hopefully he would arrive right before MinJee had to board the plane...

TOP's POV

I had a feeling I knew what Tae Yang was doing. So I tried to keep MinJee as occupied as possible, trying to delay her walking off to her terminal. I kept giving her drinks and foods, leading her into the shops in the airport, even forced myself to be recognized by a couple fans so that it would delay our arrival.

The rest of the guys had also helped with staling by holding us up at the bathroom, talking to workers claiming that we were 'lost', and other lies. We had sat down at a cafe when Tae Yang had regrouped. He winked at us; thankfully MinJee was too busy looking at the menu to notice.

Unfortunately for us they had started boarding the first class passengers of MinJee's flight. This only left us with ten to twenty minutes, and by the look of things GD didn't have much time.

"I'm sorry MinJee!" Seung Ri exclaimed when he had 'accidentally' knocked over MinJee's carry on.

"It's alright, but why are you all acting so weird?" everyone froze, but MinJee was too busy placing things back in her bag to see.

"Us? Acting weird? And you say you know us. We are always weird!" I took a breath of relief and shot Dae Sung an appreciative smile at his quick thinking.

"True," She laughed.

This caused us all to smile; it had been a long time since we've seen her smile voluntarily.

I praised the heavens when I noticed just how many people were leaving for America. So far they were still boarding the first class passengers and no where near close to calling her row.

"This is the one thing I hate about traveling by plane, my manager always forgets to book me a first class seat," the boys and I forced a laugh.

"Now don't you sound conceited?" Yong Bae teased.

"Well you would complain to if you had to deal with the luck of always sitting next to a baby that never stops crying, or a pervy old guy who doesn't know what personal space means," she pouted.

We continued on talking to her, but when the air hostess had called four rows in front of MinJee, I stood and walked off. I was starting to get a little anxious, so I took it upon myself to find JiYong before it was too late.

The feeling called guilt had also started to chew me up inside.

I took in a breath of relief when I found him running out of the elevator.

"Ji Yong!" I almost flinched when he glared at me. I just shook my head and stopped him from running away. "I'm sorry. MinJee really loved you," I pulled her ring out of my pocket and placed it in his hand. I nodded at him before placing my hands in my pocket and walked away.

My goodbye to MinJee had been said when I had picked her up.

Now it was time for JiYong to say his...

G-Dragon's POV

I ran as fast as I could. I heard the announcements and I knew I only had a matter of time before she would be gone forever.

I needed to tell her that I loved her, that she was my all, and to say goodbye of good terms. It would tear me apart even further if she never hears my heartfelt apology I know she deserves. I couldn't bare the idea of her hating me for the rest of my life. She was the only girl I have ever felt and loved this much.

I slowed my pace down when I saw the rest of the guys. They gave me sad smiles, but I couldn't let them slow me down. I needed to get to her.

Through the mass of people I saw her bright red bag. I would have laughed under any other circumstance, but it wasn't the time. Quickly I ran up to her not even letting a second thought pass through me when I was being yelled at by the airline workers.

Pulling her into my arms, I let my lips fall upon her own and let all my emotions run wild. Butterflies still invaded my stomach when I kissed her. I could feel the tears fall down my cheeks but I didn't care. The only thing on my mind was making sure she knew just how I felt. She needed to know that I still loved her after everything.

"JiYong, I’m sorry. I love you," She gave me another kiss before she looked up at me with sad eyes. I wiped away her tears and gave her a sad smile.

This was going to be my last time seeing her for a long while. With one last passion filled kiss and a tight hug I slowly let her walk away.

" Oh, girl, I cry cry
You’re, my heart...Say goodbye,
"

Image