I Have No Regrets From Loving You

Lies- Big Bang

"MinJee, we would like to know who it is that you envisioned to play the couple," I hid my yawn and nodded to the casting director.

I had gone a whole week without sleep and today was the day that we were going to start the casting call. I managed to type up the layout of how the video is going to be played out all during the first week. By the speed that I was working, we would be able to start filming by the end of next week leaving me some time to work on my novel.

"Well as I wrote the scenes I kept picturing the same two people. Those two are my cousin Kim HeeJin- a model as well as actor-, and TOP from Big Bang. To me those two seem to be the perfect characters, though it might cause a bigger controversy seeing as they will be making it known to their fans that they are indeed dating as well as that they are from different entertainment companies," I covered my yawn again and took a sip from my coffee.

"Very well. We will call those two and see if they are willing to be in the video. If the two refuse, then we will have to search for another pair," I bowed and walked out of the room.

I wasn't seeing clearly seeing as I no longer had a pair of contacts and my glasses were somewhere. I seemed to misplace them somehow. The lack of sleep didn't help my cause at all; it made things harder to understand.

"MinJee what are you doing walking around here? Why aren't you in bed like I told you?" I covered my mouth once again to cover my yawn.

"Heejie, the directors called me in so there was no way I could stay in bed. Do you know where I put my glasses?"

"No, but if I were to guess then I would say the top of your head," I could hear the amusement in her voice but I just shrugged it off and placed my glasses back on my face. "Anyway, what did the directors want?"

"Who I pictured as the couple in the video," She followed me to the kitchen area where I poured myself a new cup of coffee.

"And..." she trailed off knowing that I would get was she wanted.

"I said that you and TOP would be perfect. They should be calling anytime soon to-" her phone rang and she automatically answered. "-ask,"

"Yes, I’m totally up for it," I shook my head and walked out of the kitchen back to the board room.

"Good! So the two actors have confirmed that they are willing to do the video. Now everyone get a good night's rest, we start filming next week," I packed my bag and walked out of the room.

I just wanted to go home and crash. Lord knows I need my sleep.

"Aunt SunJin I’m home! I'm going to take a nap, if anyone calls tell them to message my cell," I took off my shoes and quickly ran up the stairs.

Not even bothering to change, I snuggled under the covers and closed my eyes.

~~~

I like the soothing chill as well as silence that the world gives off at two in the morning. The sky isn't so dark, but isn't anywhere close to bright. The temperature is just cool enough to be in your favorite fuzzy sweater curled up with a cup of something warm just taking in the environment.

That was where I was currently. My nap didn't last long but it did offer me four hours of sleep- the constant sounds of my cell had woke me up, it wasn't bad it gave me time to write.

I had the biggest surge of inspiration the minute I woke up.

My original idea was a story about a girl who did not have the best luck. She had no family to lean on and confess to when she had entered an abusive relationship. The only person she did have was her best friend who happened to be a male.

One day she had confessed to her friend about what actually goes on between her and her boyfriend. She tells him about the beatings as well as her coping method. Her method isn't really smart, after a beating she goes down to the club and drinks the night away.

Her best friend being the caring person he is tries to help her out. As a cliché twist, he tells her of his love for her and she is confused, but goes back to her abusive boyfriend- I need the romance in there somehow.

It wasn't till a few weeks later that she takes action and stands up for herself. Only, things go a little too far.

Her friend walks over to her house and finds the girl shaking, holding a vase, and is covered in blood. She tries to explain to her friend but all he does is tell her to run and covers himself in the blood to make it look like he committed the crime.

The girl hides for a few days but knows everything that happened. It haunts her in every way and deprives her of sleep. She had heard that her friend had been in hiding as well.

Sometime during the week she had received a call but no one was on the other line, the only thing heard was a struggle. That was when she figured out who it was and what happened.

She pondered on what to do and came up with an answer. She runs out of her broken apartment to her old home. Memories flash, tears are shed, a heart lurches, and her feet pound against the ground as she runs to the jail house.

She sees the innocent man but isn't able to touch him because of the wall of glass in between them. He confesses his love, she does the same and tells him that she will wait for him, he leaves, and she cries. The end.

I had typed up every single line, word, emotion that the girl felt during her rollercoaster ride. I barely noticed the sun rising over the horizon when I had finished typing. I had the biggest wave of accomplishment when I had pressed the 'send' button on the email. I made sure I saved the file in case anything happened. I shut my laptop and sat it on the ledge as I stretched.

It was only nine in the morning; no one was up yet seeing as it was everyone's day off. Aunt and Uncle didn't have to worry about the bakery for a day, HeeJin had the day off because she had planned a spa retreat months in advance, and ChulMoo didn't wake up till noon seeing as he had night school.

I brought my laptop and cup in from the balcony and sat them on my desk. I quietly changed out of my pajamas and took a quick shower. I loved the new cinnamon soap set I bought here, it made me smell like apple cider.

I dried off and slipped into a pair of electric blue skinny jeans, a halter shirt that came to the middle of my thigh- it was like a mini dress-, I slipped on my knee high suede boots, and pulled on a jacket. I learned from last time that the weather gets colder here.

The weather outside was perfect to take a stroll though. I needed a break from work and decided that today would be the perfect day seeing as we didn't start filming till next week and I was here on vacation, I might as well make the best of it.