I Have No Regrets From Loving You

Sarang hae yo means I love you

"Minnie, this is SeungRi, Tae Yang, Dae Sung, and you already know TOP," GD had introduced me to the rest of the group.

We were all hanging out at a restaurant to eat dinner before we went out to some club. I didn't exactly pick our destinations, I just went with it.

It was the day before I would be piled with work and GD thought that it was time I met everyone. During my whole week of free time GD made sure that I was wearing a smile everyday. It was sweet at the lengths he went to. With his busy schedule as a performer he made sure that he and I would meet somewhere to talk or hang out. Sure we got press about our relationship, but thankfully none of it was bad. There were just blogs from angry fans, but I waved those off.

I pulled down my shirt so that it wouldn't go up any higher. HeeJin had helped me a little with my outfit seeing as I was going crazy trying to figure out what to wear. I swear she is rubbing off on me, but I did agree with the outfit she picked out for me. It was white short shorts, paired with a white leather belt that had a jeweled star belt buckle, a white cami that had sequins and stopped a centimeter or two above my hips, and had a crop white leather jacket on. HeeJin lent me her heels as well as fixed my hair so that it was up with a clip. Make up was simple gold eye shadow, eyeliner, dark pink lip gloss, and blush. Everything was perfect for both clubbing and eating out.

Everyone was nice. During the whole time we were eating it seemed like we were in a never ending conversation. They told me funny stories about the other members while I told them embarrassing stories that I know HeeJin will kill me for if she knew. They were mostly stories of our crazy childhood and stories about Theatre HeeJin. Don't ask, we were stupid kids back then and didn't know any better.

It was nearing midnight when we had reached the club that seemed to still be flowing with life. The minute we arrived it seemed like everyone had their own plans for the night. I saw a few go off in the direction of the bar, someone had walked towards the DJ stage, and GD had stayed with me with his arm clearly wrapped around my waist. When his hand had touched bare skin I swear multiple shivers ran down my spine.

A song with a good beat started to play and I grabbed GD's hand and lead him to the center of the dance floor. The dance floor was just a hot mess. People dancing up against each other, hands were everywhere, legs were tangled- it was literally sex on a dance floor.

I adverted my eyes away from the couples and looked up at GD. I had my arms draped over his shoulder and was swaying my hips. He had his arms securely around my waist to show others that I was indeed with someone. I turned in his arms so that my back was pressed up against him. I placed my hands on top of his and rested my head on his shoulder. We basically moved as one at that point.

That was basically how the rest of the night was spent. I danced with TOP a couple times when GD went to the bathroom or to grab us drinks, but other than that I was dancing the night away with GD. We didn't leave till the sun began to rise into the sky.

It would have been a lie if I said I didn't have some to drink, truthfully I was on the borderline between tipsy and drunk. Some of the boys had passed the stage where I was, so taking it safe we had called for a cab. Now if I came home smelling like alcohol, my Aunt would have sent me packing, so with some quick thinking before when I was sober, I had called and left a message saying that I would be spending the night at a friend’s house. I didn’t mention quite who, but they let me have my way- Aunt SunJin would’ve had a heart attack if she knew.

That night I spent the night at the boys' home. The boys had passed out right when we entered the door, so they were basically splattered around the room. TOP and I were basically the only ones left standing. He had handed me some clothes from GD's closet that I could sleep in as well as showed me to GD's room.

GD was already sprawled on the bed while I slipped under the covers. It was a little awkward being in my boyfriends bed, wearing only his shirt, while he was asleep next to me, but that was soon forgotten when darkness over came me.

~~~

G-Dragon's POV

When I woke up the next morning I could tell that something was different. For one thing, my bed didn't smell like it usually did, it smelt better. It smells like cinnamon. Another thing I noticed was that my teddy bear was giving off heat, now that definitely wasn't right.

I open my eyes slightly and turned my head. I scrunched my eyebrow when I saw a head of black and blond hair. Last I checked my teddy bear had white fur with a green bow on its head.

The thing shifted in my arms. I raised my free hand to move hair from its face. I gasped slightly when I noticed that the thing was MinJee. That was when the events of last night came flashing through my head.

She had stayed the night because she didn't want to bother her Aunt by coming home late.

I smiled to myself and gave her a light kiss on her forehead. That wasn't meant to wake her up, but she did. Her hand had raised and ran through her hair while her eyes fluttered open. She gave me a slight smile and ran a hand through my hair.

"How long have you been up?" she had closed her eyes once again and snuggled back in my arms.

"Not long before you did," I moved a stray hair from her face.

"Mmm... what time is it?" she mumbled clearly half asleep. I smiled at the girl in my arms and moved my neck to look at the clock on the bed side table.

"It's almost noon," I looked at her confused when she sat up so quickly, it was a surprised she didn't get whiplash.

MinJee started to run around the room picking up her clothes while mumbling incoherent things. I scratched my head; I think it was the fact that I was still relatively asleep that I didn't understand why she was running around.

"Minnie, what's wrong?"

"GD, I have to be at the set in less than two hours and I can't go looking like I just got out of bed! I really need this job to go well or else... Where is TOP? He was supposed to wake me up at six because he has to be there too! When I find him, I am going top make sure he looks like a dork in a scene," I walked off the bed and gave her a hug. If she didn't calm down, I seriously thought she would start hyperventilating.

"Okay, calm down. Take deep breaths and breathe. I'll lend you some clothes of mine which you can pair with your clothes, alright?" She nodded and I kissed her forehead.

"Minnie, you look through my clothes and I’ll go make you something to eat,"

"Thank you GD! Sarang hae," She gave me a hug and kiss on the cheek before I closed the door behind me.

I shook my head, this girl's got me. Smiling to myself I pulled out a pair of mugs and a pan from the cabinet.

She really was something.