I Have No Regrets From Loving You

What happens when you get yelled at

MinJee's POV

"Min, I know I have seen those clothes before, but where?" I rolled my eyes at TOP.

I had reached the first film set ten seconds before I was declared late by SooMee, an annoying assistant that was out to get me- I just know it. I felt bad leaving GD all alone for the morning, but it was only three hours before he had to do a scheduled activity planned by the record company.

I was really thankful for everything that he did for me today. First with the clothes, then with the breakfast, and lastly with the drive. Now I really owe him something.

"Well seeing as you didn't wake me up when you left I had to do a little thinking... okay so GD thought of the idea. So seeing as I don't live with you guys and actually have clothes stashed away somewhere there, I had to borrow some of GD's clothes," I stuck my tongue out at him and gave him his script.

HeeJin was in the other room getting changed into her first costume for her solo shots. She better thank my for all that I did for her. Maybe now she'll stop being annoying complaining about all the jobs that she get's passed over for. From all the fame she is going to get, she better lay off on me.

"Well I like it. Don't tell GD this but I think you wear it better than he does," he smiled and gestured to my clothes.

I gave a laugh. I had borrowed a pair of GD's skinny jeans - which were baggy and long on me, I had to hold it up with my belt-, I kept my cami on, and I borrowed one of GD's many colored sweaters. I had to keep my heels on seeing as I wasn't anywhere close to the guys' shoe sizes. Also, seeing as I didn’t have any of my hair products, I had to borrow one of GD's beanies to cover up most of my hair. The loose curls hanging out of the hat were fine with me.

"You better learn your part and get changed; your scene's with HeeJin is coming soon. Are you really ready to come out to the world that the two of you are dating?" I sat on the make up chair and turned to face him.

He didn't answer at first; he looked at the door before sighing.

"I know that everything is going to be blown out of proportion once the video airs, but... I really love your cousin, so it is worth the risk," He looked me straight in the eye and I could tell that the emotion was real. I just hope that HeeJin won't break his heart in the end; he was one of Heejin's many that I actually liked.

I smiled and got up from my seat. Walking over I gave him a hug.

"Seung, you really are a good guy. I'm happy to have met you," I mumbled in his leather jacket.

"You sound like you’re leaving us or something," he laughed.

"Heh. Something like that," I whispered quietly to myself as I walked out of the room.

The whole day I was stationed to stay with the director- seeing as he was too lazy to look through the screen play- so I told him what I envisioned while he came up with a compromise. By the speed we were working at we would only need three more days of filming before it gets sent to the cutting room.

Other than that I would hang around TOP and goof off with him. It didn't help that his character was serious and I kept making him laugh.

There was this one scene where he was watching TV and he thought it would be funny to watch Mickey Mouse and Minnie mouse. He kept making comments in the sidelines about GD and I, which caused me to chuck my grapes at him.

"Alright everyone! That's a wrap for today!" the director announced and I let out a sigh of relief.

During the last few hours I was stationed as 'food girl' and that wasn't exactly what I planned on doing. So far we have filmed all the shots needed before TOP trashes the room in tomorrows set and we have to film an action shot with TOP and his motor bike. We have to wake up early once again and make it to the beach in time for the sun to rise. That was one thing I was dreading- early wake up call.

"MinJee, I'll meet you back at home. Seungie is taking me out for a late dinner," I nodded at my cousin and bid them goodbye.

Then right when they had driven off was the time I remembered my lack of transportation. See, this was the reason why I begged Aunt SunJin for me to rent a car. This left me standing outside the locked building alone.

Flipping my cell phone open I scrolled through my contact list. I groaned as most of them were in Japan and would be no help right now. I wish someone would have invented a teleportation machine already, like what are they waiting for? They are in every sci-fi novel; wouldn't devoted fans with no lives try and figure out how to build one?

Getting off topic. I really should learn how to think one thing through instead of always jumping from topic to topic.

"MinJee, over here!" I scrunched my eyebrows and turned to look.

There Dae Sung and Seung Ri were standing and waving me over. They both entered the black SUV once they noticed that I was looking. Now normally when a stranger does this you wouldn't trust them for the simple first thought that they would rape you, thank goodness that those two weren't strangers.

Gosh, the night makes me think some of the most randomest thoughts.

"Thank heavens you two arrived. I thought I would have to walk home in the cold," I climbed into the back and sighed in relief when I felt the heater on.

"GD would've killed us if we did. TOP called right last minute that he would be taking HeeJin out and that you didn't have a ride. GD would've came but he was held back with Yong Bae rehearsing in the studio," Dae Sung shot me an apologetic smile.

"Well none the less, if you two didn't come when you did, I would have died! This is the last time I try and help HeeJin out," I grumbled to myself.

I sat back and pulled the sweater closer around my body. Though the heat was helping with my defrosting, it took a while. The boys helped with passing the time in the car. They were a ball to talk with. I almost cried from laughter when they were doing impersonations, Seung Ri almost crashed into a poll when they were doing a role play.

That had received a screech and smack to the arm by me. Hmm, I could use this as blackmail- nah, I’m not that mean. Only to ChulMoo.

The destination of the car ride didn't take me back to my place, it lead me to the building where the boys were rehearsing in. Dae and Seung Ri lead me into a brightly lit room with mirrors lining the whole back wall. There I met a dancing GD and Yong Bae- well it didn't seem like they were rehearsing more than just goofing off to American music.

"JiYong, MinJee's here!" when Seung Ri had announced that, it didn't leave me enough time to brace myself for when GD came charging at me.

He didn't exactly plow me down than run-at-me-pick-me-up-and-run-around sort of plow. Everyone in the room was laughing, but I didn't see the amusement in it. Okay, so I kind of did, but that didn't mean I had to show it. I just scolded him in Japanese, because when you are scolded in another language you don't know it comes out twice- no- three times more intimidating.

" GD you baka-mono! I swear, the next time you do this I will leave you! I know you don't know what I’m saying, but I’m just going to keep yelling in Japanese so that you are so confused that you actually let me down!" Sigh, you just gotta love knowing a different language.

"Minnie I don't know what you said after you yelled my name," he set me down and I crossed my arms and pouted. Acting like someone more than half my age is always fun. Keeps the soul alive!

"That wasn't funny. I still hurt from the cold, and you smell like sweat, not a way to greet a girl JiYong," I stuck my tongue out at him and walked over to Dae Sung who was laughing like no tomorrow.

"I'm sorry Minnie! Sarang hae yo," he pouted.

Why! That is all I have to ask. When he pouts it’s the most adorable thing in the world, it is near impossible to stay mad at him when pouts like that! He even adds the teary eyes just because he knows it gets to me. Why did I have to point that out to him on our date? Why?

"You’re a meany!" I sighed. "Sarange hae yo," I rolled my eyes and gave him a hug and kiss on the cheek.

He smiled and started to dance. When the choreographer came back in, I took a seat in the back and watched them rehearse. It wasn't long before TOP came back to learn the steps, but he seemed a little agitated.

Note to self: talk to TOP later; maybe buy him a cookie to feel better too.