I Have No Regrets From Loving You

My home Japan

"Thanks you everyone! It has been a great shoot! Hopefully I see you all again sometime," the director shouted through his megaphone at everyone.

It was the last day of shooting and it had been a huge success. Everyone was on task and I hadn't been demoted to server girl.

I was surprised on how TOP looked good in what I picked out. Usually I’m crap when it comes to clothes, but I did good. He looked amazing, which I complimented him on. He should keep his hair long and shaggy more often, it really suits him.

"TOP, can you tell GD that I can't make the dinner this Friday," I had stopped him on his way to the car. I forgot my cell back in my room and didn't have a chance to get back seeing as I was so far away.

"Alright, but can I know why?" there was something he was insinuating, so I had to clear it up.

"It isn't anything you or anyone should worry about. I'm just going to meet my publicist and editor back in Japan for a few days. They said it was something urgent about my novel that they didn't want to tell me over the phone as well as something about my past. Nothing much," I shrugged.

"Okay, be careful. I don't want to have to break the news that you were lost with the luggage to GD," I rolled my eyes and gave him a hug.

Top was beginning to become someone I trusted. He basically knew everything about me that even GD didn't even know. Now I know that that sounds like a bad thing, but some things were better left unspoken. I just needed someone to fall back on when I didn't feel too good.

"TOP that didn't make any sense at all, but I’ll be fine. Don't worry about me. It's only for three days, I’ll be back before any real damage can be done," I assured him.

He didn't look all to convinced, but he let me get in the taxi. My bag had already been set in the back and that was all I needed. I waved back at TOP and was on my way.

I felt bad about not telling GD myself, but by the tone that Kai -my publicist- had voiced over the phone, I knew that there was something wrong. Something bad had to be going because I got the feeling as though he were hiding something.

Well it could have been something good, but who likes to think positive nowadays?

The trip back home wasn't so exciting. The usual routine check through the airports was basically uneventful aside from all the stares I was gathering by teenage girls. I don't know exactly why they were giving me such hateful stares, but I did have an idea.

My idea was that they were fans of Big Bang and just found out that the group leader was dating me. Quite frankly I could care less, it wasn't like they were gods -they were just normal people doing a job they love.

"Minjee-chan!" I turned from my spot on the side of the road to meet face to face with my publicist.

He was just like I remembered him- messy black hair, shapely jaw line, honey brown eyes, and a slim physic. The one thing I liked about him was his smile; it was just so innocent you couldn't help but smile back at him. He kind of looked like Hiro Mizushima.

"Kai-san! I missed you," I ran up to him and enveloped him in a hug.

"Same to you Minjee-chan. Let's go put your bags in my car so that we can catch up," I smiled and thanked him with helping me with my bags.

"So how is Hayami- san?" I saw a genuine smile grace his face.

"He is wonderful! The chemo actually worked and he is at home resting," I smiled and patted his shoulder.

You see, Hayami-san is Kai's boyfriend. Now I’m a person who accepts everyone, so I was fine with them being together. Everyone deserves to be loved especially in Hayami's position.

Hayami was diagnosed with brain cancer two years ago and is just recovering now. It was cute seeing Kai by his side through the whole thing.

"That's really wonderful,"

"Minjee-chan, I really want to say thank you from the deepest part of my soul. I promise that we will pay you back,"

"No, really it's alright. You don't owe me anything. You're both like family to me, so there isn't anything I wouldn't do for you. Now let's go up! I want to see Pucca!"

Pucca is my Siberian husky. She has been through it all with me; it wasn't till recently that we separated. I just loved her soft black and white coat and her haunting blue eyes. I've had her since she was only a week old. The first time she was in my apartment I had turned on the TV and she just sat in front of it watching my favorite Korean cartoon, Pucca. So I had named her that. A week tomorrow and she would be turning 3 making her 21 in dog years. Whoa, she is older than me by a year!

When I opened my door Pucca came running and jumped into my arms.

"Hey baby, has Uncle Kai been taking good care of you?" She barked and wagged her tail.

With Pucca in my arms, I kicked my bags into the living room.

"MinJee-Chan, I just got a message from Kenji-san and he wants us to be at the cafe in an hour, so you can unpack and wait till then. I'll pick you up before 5 alright?" I nodded and followed him to the door.

"Come on Pucca, you can help me unpack," She barked and picked up my smaller bag with her jaw.

I giggled and lead the way carrying my larger bag into my bedroom.

I lived alone in a two bedroom condo in the busy city that is Tokyo. Seeing that I lived alone, the extra bedroom served as more of an office than a room. It still had a bed and furnishings, but no one really slept in that room. Pucca never liked sleeping there so I had moved her bed from the office to my room.

"Pucca, on the bed," She dropped the purse on the floor and hopped onto my bed.

There she curled herself in a ball and watched me put away my clothes. Most of what I put away was fall clothes. It would be winter soon so I had pulled out a winter bag for when I went back to Seoul.

"What do you think about this shirt Pucca?" I held up a pink halter.

She tilted her head to the side cutely, that meant that she didn't like it. She did that to three shirts before she sat up wagging her tail at a red empire cut V-neck top. She hopped off the bed and walked into my closet. I smiled as she tugged on a pair of black dress pants as well as a white leather jacket.

I changed into the outfit she picked out and primped my hair into tight ringlets and pinned it back with some cute clips. When I had received the approval from Pucca, I grabbed my purse and black boots before walking into the kitchen with Pucca trailing me.

As I was pouring Pucca her dinner for the night, the buzzer rang and I told Kai I would be right down. I petted her before I walked out the door. Pucca will be fine for a couple hours.

"Come one, we have big business to talk about," I nodded and buckled my seatbelt.

I wonder what the news is about.