Can You Imagine?

ER! ER!

On my way to the emergency room I was thinking about Gerard. He seemed like a cool enough guy, a little geeky but so am I! hahaha!!!
I do hope I get to know him better he seems like a good guy. I haven’t met many of those lately, just the jerk offs that are filling up my school at what seems to be an alarming pace.
But any-whoo, here we are at Long Beach Memorial Hospital, in the ER. Ohhhhhh, I wonder if a real ER is like the show ER (which btw is FINALLY ending!!)
Soooo back to the ER, we finally got to see a doctor like 2 hours later!! Not really two hours I’m just exaggerating a little …. Fine a lot!!!
Well they checked me out after taking X-ray’s, deciding it was broken, putting a cast on, and finally saying I could go home!!!! So out I wobbled using my new crutches that are now making my armpits hurt like hell!! The doctor said I should stay home and limit my walking over the weekend so my mom isn’t letting me go anywhere!! Now it’s back to my house to have a nice quiet weekend of exclusion and total boredom!!!
Or at least that’s what I thought…
(To be continued next time!!!BWAHAHAHA!! )
♠ ♠ ♠
*dedicated to my moaning murtle (nothing sexual now ppl!!), she inspired me to keep writing this!! I <3 youuu!!* oh and sorry for the shortness!!