Can You Imagine?

Knock, Knock!

~Home Boring Home~ I thought to myself as I crossed over the threshold into my exuberantly pink room.

“Mommy, I’m going to go lay down. I don’t feel too good.”
I yelled into the hallway hoping she would hear me.

“Ok sweetie! It’s probably just the pain meds they gave you in the ER. They said it sometimes causes nausea.”

I slowly sat down on my bed, making sure to keep my body weight on my good leg. I stared at my room. With the bright, almost hot pink walls that are covered in my drawings, painting and posters of some of my favorite bands it helps me deal. It helps me deal with all the stress of life and it keeps me happy in my times of despair.

“Well almost most of the time,” I whisper out loud as I rub from my forearms down to my writs. “…almost.”

As I lay my head down on my pillow, I pull my phone out of my pocket. Flipping it open I look under my contact, searching for Gerard’s name. Finding it , I press the call button.

~I promised I’d call him once I’d get home .I’d best keep my promise. ~

As soon as I hear the other end ringing, there’s a knock at my door. Knowing only my mom was home I pulled out my Lord of the Rings dorky-ness by yelling out,

“You SHHHHAAAALLLL pass!!”

Hearing a laugh that was certainly not my mom’s, I realized my guess was wrong.

*So ends the 3rd chapter*
♠ ♠ ♠
So the next chapter is almost done! It's probably going to be up tomorrow ?? Idk it all depends on how I feel cause I'm going to warped tour tomorrow and i don't know if i'll be up to updating. We'll see how it goes.