I was buried in black

Demolition Lovers

Gerard was on the phone to sarah again. He had been for over an hour and currently he was on the kitchen floor. speaking softly into the receiver.
"When are you coming over?"
"Listen gerard, theres something i have to tell you"
gerard sat up anxiously, detecting the guilt and pain in sarah's voice.
"What is it, what's the matter?"
"theres someone else in my life and i don't... and i don't think i can see you anym...."
Gerard dropped the phone. he felt as if his heart was being torn from his chest as the tears began to roll down his face and into nestled his black hair.
h got up and walked to his room. curled up in a ball on the floor next to his bed and lay sobbing until the early hours of the morning.

He rose early. It was a saturday and he knew where sarah would go. He took the gun from the kitchen drawer where he knew his father kept it and stumblked out of the house. he dragged himself down the street toward the park. it was a grey morning and the rain drizzled down onto the street, giving everything a blackish dull sheen.

he reached the park and sure enough sat on the swing making out with his best friend.
he walked over and the gun was limp by his side. He raised his arm and shot sarah twice in the back of the head.
the guy jumped up and turned in shock to see gerard.
"Frank you bastard!!!" Screamed gerard and fired twice more.
he turned tow walk away when another shot rang out and he turned to see a police officer by the swing. There was a warm feeling on his chest and then the world slipped into peaceful and comforting silent blackness...