Dark Love

Alec Urben

It was 8 in the morning and some how my body felt shaky. It’s as if it knew something was happening today. I got off the bed and took a fast bath.

When coming out I saw the two maids standing with low heads.

“Miss Mara Walter has sent us.” They said in unison.

They had short hair chin-length and brown. It took me some seconds to realize they were twins. Their skin was a little tanned, yet they had freckles on their faces and blue eyes.

I realized then the big difference between them and myself. I looked at my naked body in the mirror. I was almost six feet tall, had white soft skin and long silver hair as my eyes. I realized I was not a normal person… Above all my hair color was weird as my eyes. When I curved my pink lips to a smile I saw perfect white sharp teeth, and the canines a bit more large, although not extremely.

One maid covered my body with a towel and the other my hair.

“My name is Miriam.” The one covering my hair said. “And this is Chelsea.” Her voice was warm and nice.

“Well thank you Miriam and Chelsea.” I smiled.

They dried my body and walked me to the center of my room. There Chelsea grabbed one dress without hesitation as if she was told which one to choose.

It was a black dress, with beautiful stripes… I loved it.

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_RrrrEBrR2Ro/RpUnoxyAP2I/AAAAAAAACNA/lp2yt9p1Ips/P7110313.JPG (just pretend it’s black ok?)

However they did not put shoes on… instead they tied some black strings in cross along my feet and calf.

With my hair they let it hang straight putting a strange jewel in my forehead tying it with more black strings.

http://www.raylier.com/images/C1NK027_lg.jpg (Forehead jewel)

Suddenly Walter entered the room without knocking. He dismissed the girls with a gesture of his hand and walked closer to me.

“You look astonishing Madame.” He said making me roll my eyes.

“Walter you are not helping.” I said sharply.

I was suddenly very nervous. How was I supposed to act in front of him, He was royalty right? Well I always had Walter there with me to tell me if I did something wrong.

“Now, when you come to Master Urben’s presence you’ll stand but keep your head low. However when I leave you-”

I was shocked- “What? You won’t be there?” I asked terrified.

If I did something wrong I’d be killed; besides it sort of scared me to be with this mysterious man.

“Of course not.” He said grave “Now when you two are alone you must lower your head let your little finger go down your neck as you kneel in one knee, is this clear?”

“What?” I asked like an idiot.

“Which is your doubt?”

“Well why do I have to do that?” I asked feeling outraged.

“Because of respect!” Walter said trying to intimidate me.

“But it’s ridiculous!” I said as a stubborn child.

“You will do it whether you like it or not, anyway do it well and there’ll be no consequences.”

“Consequences? Please that’s stupid, oh but well whatever this is just rubbish anyway.” I said thinking about getting my head chopped.

“Is it clear then?” Walter asked for my confirmations.

“It is.”

“Then- Oh let me give you this... it’s from Master Urben.” He said giving me two earrings.

http://www.bridalworkshop.com/shop/images/pearldrop.jpg

I took them and got them in place not the least thanked.

“Now shall we?”

We took off from my room, but in the middle of the balcony/hall we turned right and climbed some stairs getting to the third floor. There we walked a little longer through the hall/balcony and again turned right to take some stairs which turned in the middle.

At the end of this stairs there was a platform and a wooden door. We had arrived I just had to climb some stairs and meet this person… But why was I so frightened?

Walter knocked the door as a lump was formed in my throat and a low husky yet soft voice answered. This voice made tears swell into my eyes and provoked goose bumps in my skin, as a growl erupted from my lips undoing the lump in my throat.

Walter looked at me sharply, and I shook my head to get rid of all the feeling and sensations with no sense at all.

As Walter opened the door I walked through it. Walter made a reverence letting me through. As I walked through the door I felt my hands shaking and that familiar lump in my throat.

* * *

When I got inside the room I lowered my head but kept my eyes opened as two bowling balls. Walter pushed me delicately making me turn a bit to the right. Now I had the great window to my left a black sofa behind me and to my right the door where I’d come from.

Suddenly I noticed Walter was not beside me, so I heard the door close. I felt a panic attack coming to me. What was I supposed to do? Right the little finger thing!

I let my little finger glide through my neck while I kneeled and spoke.

“Master Urben.” I said.

I was quite surprised at how serene my voice sounded. I also realized I hadn’t examined my surroundings. I was concentrated in the presence before me. Some how I knew that when I’d entered his back was to me and now he’d turned. He was wearing black dress pants and a black translucent button up shirt.

Suddenly he started walking towards me. In his second step I felt like a switch in my body. He gave another step and I rose to my feet shockingly fast looking him to the eyes. They where as silver as mine, but with black stripes.

I felt some kind of impulse to protect myself from him rising in my body. His hair was pitch black and straight.

He’d stopped in the moment I stood. He curved his lips in a mocking smile allowing me to see his perfect teeth. I felt a wild savage feeling rise within me. As he smile became wider a wild husky growl escaped my lips while I opened my eyes wide and my mouth to threaten with my teeth. I need to get away from him. Desperation rose drowning me.

Suddenly a stinging pain hit my back while it torn apart. What was happening? I didn’t give a shit if it would help me take this feeling away. It was my instincts to stay away from him to defend myself.

He only smiled while he got one step closer to me. In the moment his foot touched the ground two enormous pitch black wings erupted from my back.

He did not look surprised. On the contrary he actually looked pleased.

He started lifting his foot to take another step, while he curved his shoulders forward and leaned his head. In the moment his foot touched the ground two amazing wing came out of his back making me growl, or roar an astonishing sound, like a vipers but intensified.
♠ ♠ ♠
i am not done with the chapter i'll end it omorrow or when i am able, just so you know...
Thans a lot for readin hpe u like it

Love Isa ;)