I Love You More Than I Could Ever Say

CapĂ­tulo Dos

Ryan Ross was one of the most wanted boys in school, along with Brendon Urie, Spencer Smith and Jon Walker. All the girls desired them, the boys hated them. They had fan clubs, and always had a group of girls following them. They never seemed to notice though. There were rumors that they were gay, but never any hint that they were. Ryan was the hottest, but that's just what I think. Ai seemed to find Jon cutest, while Amy thought Brendon was meant to be her soul mate and Lavina daydreamed about marrying Spencer. I thought back to the pact we made in sixth grade and tried not to smile.

Flashback

"Oh my God, look at the guys," Ai breathed.

"They haven't changed one bit," sighed Lavina.

The boys were walking up the main paths, hands in their pockets, not talking and ignoring their fan girls. Ryan's hair was still the same, just a bit shaggier. Brendon's hair has gotten longer since last year, Spencer's dyed his a dirty blond and Jon got a new haircut. They were wearing black band hoodies and black jeans with Cons or Vans.

"I have an idea!" I screamed/whispered.

"What?" asked Amy.

I tore a piece of paper out of my notebook and started writing.

We, Lavina Armstrong, Sakura Kimora, Amy Love and Ai Suzuki, swear to have Ryan Ross, Spencer Smith, Brendon Urie and Jon Walker wrapped around our fingers before the day we will graduate, June 6th 2004. If by any means one of us dies, the other person will remain single until their first year of college.
Signatures(Signed in Bright Sharpie):
Sakura Kimora
Amy Love
Ai Suzuki
Lavina Armstrong

We high fived each other and started dancing.

"We're totally going to have them by graduation," squealed Ai.

End of Flashback


"Um... You okay?" asked Ryan.

"What? Oh yeah, I'm fine," I tried to get back on my feet, but slipped.

Ryan laughed, and I blushed. That was the first time I heard him laugh at someone besides his friends.

"Need a hand?"

"Oh... Thanks," I said quietly as I took his hand," Did I hurt you?"

"Nah, I'm fine. You sorta shocked me, but I'm not hurt. You're Sakura, right? We're in a couple of classes."

Holy Shit. He knows who I am.

"Yeah. I'm in your homeroom, physics, english, biology and sports class."

Yep, at our school, sports class is with both sexes.

He nodded.

"So Sakura, what are you doing here? You going to the dance tonight?"

"Yep."

"What are you going as?"

"A dark fairy. I originally wanted to go as the Grim Reaper, but my friends said that I wouldn't get any guys to dance with me."

"I'd dance with you no matter what you wear," Ryan said quietly, not realizing what he just said.

"You-What?"

He acknowledged what he just said and blushed.

"Nothing."

"Aw...Come on. You said something."

"No I didn't."

"Yes you did."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"No."

"Yes."

"Ha!"

He blushed again and smiled sheepishly.

"Doyouwannagodanceme?"

"Sorry?"

"Do you want to go to the dance with me tonight?"

Holy shit. Ryan Ross, the most wanted boy in school, just asked me to go to the dance with him. I felt like screaming!

"Ooh... Sure! I'd love to!"

He smiled.

"Cool, where do you live?"

"Why?"

"So we can have some time to chill before the dance together."

"Oh... I guess that's a good reason. I live 8888 Fort Crestwood Dr."

"Ooh... Sweet. I live 3640 Mallardwood Dr."

"Oh My god! Really?"

"Yeah. You wanna meet at the bus stop?"

"Sure. What time?"

"Um... 6:30?"

"Sure."

"Cool. See you tonight then," Ryan said, kissing me on the cheek.

Holy. Shit. RYAN ROSS KISSED ME!