I Love You More Than I Could Ever Say

Hoofdstuk Drie

I touched the spot where Ryan kissed me, thinking about what he said. I have a date with Ryan Ross, the boy whom all the girls yearned to have as a boyfriend! I skipped to where Amy was and saw her staring at the wall.

"Amy?" I asked, waving my hand in front of her face,"Hello?? Earth to Amy, come in."

She twitched a bit and I stepped back. Suddenly, she squealed and grabbed me by the shoulders.

"He asked me out to the dance tonight!"

"Who?" I asked, a bit startled by this sudden movement.

"Brendon of course!"

"Oh my god! Really? That's so cool!"

"Totally! I'm psyched! Did you see Ryan or anyone?"

"Yeah! While we were racing, I slipped and knocked into him and he asked he out and he..." I coughed, not wanting to tell her that he kissed me.

"What did he do?"

"He, um..."

"Yeah?"

"He kissed me," I whispered, blushing.

"Oh my God Sakura! That's wonderful!"

I blushed again, looking through the costumes.

"Ooh... Here's a cute one," I said, holding the up the costume.

"Spencer and Jon asked us out!" screamed Lavina and Ai once we made our purchases.

"No way! Ryan and Brendon asked us out!"

"Holy crap! Our pact is working!"

We started to dance, ignoring the stares we got. We were just happy that the most wanted guys in school asked us out.

I looked at my watched and gasped. Only two hours before the dance started at 6:30!(Yeah, I know I'm supposed to meet Ryan at 6:30, but what's the fun of going to a dance early if there's no action?)

"Hey guys, I gotta go. Need to prepare myself for the date," I said, feeling my face redden a bit.

"Aw... Sakura has a crush," cooed Ai.

"I wouldn't be talking, you know?" I said, hitting her playfully.

She started to fake cry, and I comforted her.

"Aw, Ai I was only joking."

"Shut up! I don't need you anymore Sakura," she cried, although I could tell she was going everything not to laugh.

I started to cry too, and soon we were all fake crying/laughing in the middle of the sidewalk. Unfortunately, some bitch called a police officer who politely asked us to "please go away and find a better spot to act like monkeys".

"Damn, why did he half to ruin our fun?" asked Amy, wiping away a tear after flipping off the officer.

"Yeah? We were laughing our asses off.," said Lavina.

"I need to go," I said, glancing at my watch again

After giving each other dramatic good byes, we walked off in our separate directions.

I stepped into my house and yelled that I was home, not caring if anyone was there.

"Geez Sakura, no need to scream that loudly," said my fifteen year old brother Hiroshi, "You look happy."

"Why wouldn't I? Ryan Ross asked me out!"

"Really? That kid who makes all the girls go gaga?"

"Yeah."

"Wow, nice scoring sis," Hiroshi said, giving me a high five.

Hiroshi and I were total opposites, he was a jock and I was considered one of those *emo* kids. It was our parents' divorce that brought us together, before people really cared about who was emo or the most popular kid.

When I was three years old and our parents divorced, Mom got full custody. The reason for the it was because our father was a druggie, and Mom didn't want us to be exposed to that. But when I was around five, Mom started to drink, and I was often the victim of her rages. Hiroshi tried to protect me, but only got hurt in the process.

To get rid of most of the pain, I became what people regarded as "emo" and made friends with people who had the same interests as me or had parents who were druggies or alcoholics. Hiroshi became a jock and protected me from the taunts I got. Around fifth grade, my mom started to date what Hiroshi called "man whores". At that time I didn't know what a whore was, but I knew that there was something wrong with the men she dated. I hated them, and so did Hiroshi, yet I was the one who was abused. I still am to this day, but my brother and I learned French so we could communicate without my mom knowing what we were saying.

"Where's mom?"

Hiroshi hesitated.

"She's off with one of her man whores right?"

"No. Actually she went to get groceries this morning and said she'd be back in an hour and she's still not here..."

"Don't worry bro, she's probably drinking her ass off. It's Halloween."

"Yeah... That's it..." he glanced outside the window and sighed,"I'll be staying home tonight then."

"Why?! There's the dance!"

He kissed my forehead and smiled.

"Don't worry Sakura, I'll be safe."

"I love you bro."

"I love you too, now get ready and wow Ryan!"
♠ ♠ ♠
I really hated this one... This is for panic at the disco and my two subscribers! Even if i don't get any more subscribers or anything, I'll always update, because I love this story!