I Love You More Than I Could Ever Say

Luvussa Neljä

I showered, using my favorite apple scented shampoo, curled my hair, applied face makeup(white powder and heavy black eye makeup), changed into my costume(which was a ripped black dress, torn fishnet tights, gloves, black boots and a wand with a star and streamers, which the girls thought was really immature, but cute) and grabbed my purse. I ran downstairs, waiting for the talk that I got every year since my first dance.

"... Be safe Sakura and don't get drunk," Hiroshi said, holding me by the shoulders," And take a flashlight with you."

I grabbed the flashlight by the door, kissing Hiroshi on his nose.

"Bye Hiroshi. Be safe if Mom ever comes home."

I ran out, tuning the light on, just five minutes away from seeing Ryan again.

"Hey Sakura," Ryan said when I got to the bus stop as I gasped.

"Holy crap Ryan, you scared me," I said, clutching my wand.

"Cute costume."

"Thanks. I like yours too."

Ryan had one pale face makeup with a heavy load of black eyeliner. He had a black, spiked chocker and a silver cross necklace. He had a black t-shirt with a skull surrounded with flames and a plain,white zip up hoodie and glow in the dark, fingerless skull gloves. He carried tight jeans and black converse scribbled with silver sharpie. Basically, he looked amazing.

He laughed, then noticed my slight shivering.

"Oh crap, you cold?"

"No, not really," I replied,"I'm going to warm up at the dance anyways."

"You're sure you don't want my hoodie?"

"Thanks for the offer Ryan. It's fine."

"If you say so..."

There was silence for a couple of minutes until the bus came. I was about to give the driver my fifty cents, but Ryan put them back into my palm.

"I'm paying," he said firmly, giving the driver a crisp dollar bill as he winked at me.

"That's right," said the driver, who was about to give us our tickets,"A proper gentleman. You're lucky to have him lassie. I had a couple, and the girl was yelling at the boy about how she always has to pay for everything..."he sighed, looking in the distance, then handed us our tickets.

I glanced at Ryan, and he shrugged, motioning in front of him. I giggled and chose a seat in the back.

"So... We don't really know each other, do we?"asked Ryan,"What kind of music do you like?"

I thought for a while, then answered.

"I like Green Day, Lostprophets, HIM, 69 Eyes, Blink-182 and AFI. My favorite song is Poison Girl by HIM and...hm... I guess that's all."

"I never heard of most of the bands you just said. Where do they come from?"

"Lostprophets, HIM and 69 Eyes are European. You've heard of the others right?"

"European you say? You like foreign bands?"

"Yeah. Especially European. What kind do you like?"

"Blink-182, Rolling Stones and The Ramones. I listen to more than those, but my faves are those. Anymore to add?"

"Um... I have an older brother named Hiroshi who's a year older, my parents divorced when I was three and Mom got custody. She became an alcoholic and started to abuse me. When I was ten I became what people said was emo, but I said I was different. My older brother became a jock and defended me, so now people don't bother screwing with my friends and I. My favorite colors are black, red, pink, green and purple. I think that zebras and giraffes are cute. Baby stuffies are cute!"

"Your mom abuses you?" Ryan asked with shock.

"I don't really like talking about, if that doesn't bother you. I'll tell you some other time. What about you?"

"Um... When I was three, my parents divorced, and I moved in with my dad. We don't have a close relationship, but my mom remarried, and now Dad refuses to acknowledge her existence. My best friends are Spencer, Jon and Brendon. I think that the coolest colors ever are green, red, white and black. Zebras are the coolest animals ever and I can play guitar."

"You can play guitar? So can I! And the drums, bass, flute and harmonica."

"Wow, that's amazing! I can only play guitar."

The bus screeched to our stop. Ryan and I almost fell out our seats, and when we got off, the driver winked at us.

"Have a fun night kids."

"Um... Yeah, you too," Ryan said.

We got off, and Ryan grabbed my hand. I glanced at him, and he smiled at me. I smiled back and when we got inside, I heard a scream. No, change that. Several screams morphed together as one.

"Ryan!"

"Sakura!"