I Love You More Than I Could Ever Say

Chapitre Cinq

Several bodies jumped on me, and I screamed, recognizing after a few seconds that it was only Ai, Amy and Lavina. I heard laughter a few feet away and acknowledged it was Brendon, Jon, Spencer and Ryan's laughs.

"Oh my God!" Ai squealed, hugging me,"You were holding hands!"

"Yeah..."

"You look so cute together!" gushed Lavina," You have my vote for Cutest Couple of the Year!"

"Um..."

"Totally! I don't care if we can only put one vote!" Amy said.

"Can I please talk?"

They looked at me with big eyes, and noticed my problem.

"Oops, sorry Sakura,"said Ai laughing. Yeah, my dress was above my hips, and anyone who was watching could see my black underwear that had Give me your Love in silvery letters.

"Thanks," I blushed.

"No probl-" Amy started before getting cut off by a scream.

"I thought what we had was special!"

We turned towards the source of the noise and saw that it was Alicia, the queen of the preps, tears pouring down her face, ruining her perfect makeup, with her sluts Ashley, Mimi and Summer standing behind her, tears marks also staining the cheeks. Those girls where also known as the presidents of the fan clubs. You know, Ryan, Brendon, Jon and Spencer's fan clubs.

"Alicia, I-"

"Why were you holding hands with her?!" she screamed, pointing at me.

If looks could kill, Alicia would be dead.

"She's my date."

"You were supposed to ask me out!"

"I'm sorry Alicia, but you aren't my type."

"What?" she screeched,"Why would you go out with her? Why would you guys go out with any of them? They're all whores!"

That really pissed me off, and before anyone could react, I pinned her to the wall.

"You. Shut. The. Fucking. Hell. Up." I muttered, shooting daggers,"I have never fucked any guys before, and I am still a virgin, unlike you, who truly are a whore. Because I personally know that you have had multiple boyfriends at the same time, and I heard you in the hangout with Darren."

She looked scared shitless, but soon had her grin again.

"Yeah... I'm not a virgin anymore... So what? At least my mom doesn't hit me..."

I slapped her slutty little face and her grin was gone.

"You shut up about my mom okay? If you don't, I swear I'll snap your fucking stilettos and shove them up your tiny little ass, then make you shit them then make you eat them then..."

I was panting heavily and Lavina took this opportunity to get me away from Alicia, but I shoved her away.

"Leave me alone Lav."

She backed away into her place of the circle and I felt everyone's eyes on me.

I pulled down her tiny skirt and threw it across the room while everyone laughed. Her face blushed about five different shades of pink and red and she slapped me hard across my face with tears falling down her face as mine started to tear.

"Bitch!" she screamed, slapping me again.

She went to get her skirt while people laughed at her for getting beat up by a"loser" and me for getting made fun of.

I curled up into a ball on the floor and started to cry silently.

"Sakura..." I heard a male voice say. I think it was Ryan.

"Sakura, please don't cry," this time it was softer, and I knew it to be Amy.

I shook my head and cried harder.

"She's a bitch Kitty," Spencer said gently,"You pantsed her. That was hilarious."

"Where did you pick up 'Kitty'?" asked Ai.

"Um... To tell you the truth, I don't know."

"Shit, no Sakura, don't cry," Ryan said, trying his best to hug me.

"Wha!"

I just cracked. I don't know why, but I did. I ran out into the cold, not looking back to see if anyone was following. I wrapped my arms around my body and cried again. Damn, I'm so emotional today.

"Sakura?"

I looked up, but saw nothing but a black shadow.

"Ryan?"

"Sakura, I'm sorry," Ryan sat down next to me and wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

"What for?"

"I should have done something. I shouldn't have let Alicia talk about you, Ai, Amy or Lavina like that. The others are really worried about you, especially Amy. She said your mom gives you a ton of shit but this was the first time you really broke down for anything."

I looked at him with wide eyes, having been adjusted to the darkness. Ryan's eyes were large with concern.

"Ryan, it's okay. I just freaked out. There's nothing to apologize for. I was ju-"

But I was cut off with a kiss. Ryan's lips were warm and tasted like chocolate. I turned my head to the side to deepen the kiss and he wrapped his arms around my waist. I started to mess with his hair a bit but before we could get too comfortable, I broke the kiss.

"Why?"

"I wanna go dance now Ryan."

"Anything for my beautiful date."
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow... This is long... I'm sorry I made it to a rated R, but I thought it would be best because of language. Because of this length, I expect comments! You don't have to, but they are always pleasant to read. I will try and update as much as possible before school starts in a week! As usual, lots of love to my readers.