Before I Forget

Heart to Heart with Joey

Another day in these four white walls while the stench of death lingers in this air, I want to get out so bad, the next doctor that comes into here is my prey. I think angrily staring at the ceiling, I sigh and look over under the TV for the time, two more hours till visitors. A blonde hair nurse walks in and tells me I have a special visitor. I stare at her confused and say okay let them in. Alex walks through the door and my heart literally stops beating. I stare at him wide eyes and mouth open a bit, the nurse looks at me worriedly and asks if I am okay. I nod my head still in shock, I feel like my lungs are bursting I’m gasping for breath, I’m breathing but I can’t.

“Hi Alex..” I barley say in a whisper. He grins at me, that same grin he gave me a year ago. He was a child abuser, a child molester, a soul taker. He starts walking to the bed and I scoot over to the far side of the bad. “You look so grown up dear Alice” he is right in front of me he leans over me while I’m pressed against the slightly upright hospital bed. He smells me, which freaks me out. He licks my neck and starts biting my neck, his hand travels into the opening of the hospital gown. I start crying, he laughs as he feel’s my tears rolling down my face. He grips my face and whispers into my ear “My god your so sexy, you turn me on.” He hovers over me trapping me under his arms, one of his hands travels down my body grabbing my chest on the way, he gets lower and hitches up my hospital gown and his hand slips into my underwear. I let out a sob. He growls and says “Your crying turns me on even more, and trust me baby I know you love this.” I hear a nurse’s heals come down the hallway and he quickly gets off of me and leaves the room, but before he gets out he turns around and says “I will see you again, and have my way with you…again” he says that with a smirk.

I’m shaking for the next hour and I have cried myself to sleep. I have a nightmare including what just happened with Alex. About two hours later I woke up and turn over to see Corey, with a girl I’m guessing is Jade and Joey. I give them a smile a very small one, They all give each other a look, I’m guessing because I look like shit. ”Hello, I’m Jade nice to meet you!” I give her a smile and respond that it was nice to meet her too. Joey looks at them and asks if we could be alone. They say sure and leave. Once they close the door, Joey waits for their footsteps to get down the hallway. He looks at me with concern and asked if he could sit with me. I scoot over and let him sit, he hugs me and asks me “What’s wrong sweetheart?” I look down and say nothing. “Okay, I know your lying Alice, Listen I know what your thinking, well I think you do I bet its something along the lines of ‘Joey is just another tool, or Joey is just using my mom for a fuck.’ well those aren’t true I can honest to got say I’ve never felt this way about anyone, Alice I think I love your mom. The point of my mini rant is, I want to be in your life, even if you don’t believe it I care for you, I want to be in your life, I love you. So please let me break down the wall, tell me what’s wrong, if it’s a fact like you don’t want your mom to know I’ll never tell her. Your secrets are safe with me. So please tell me what’s bothering you?” I look up and look him in the eyes, his eyes hold honesty and truth, he means everything he says.

I look down again and look but up, he looks me in the eyes and I break, I start sobbing uncontrollably. He holds me tight, whispering things to me telling me to let it out and that everything would be alright. After a few minutes, I have calmed down and was just crying now, with a few sobs racking my body, he is still holding me tight. I start to explain what happened with Alex today. His arms around me turn to stone, I look up and he has an insanely pissed off expression on his face, his eyes hold pure hatred. I think to myself maybe he really dose care. He has been breathing heavily for the past few minutes. He calms himself down and says in a hundred percent serious tone “He will never come in a mile of you, I will personally hurt him, or have someone from my bands to hurt him or my friends.” I smile at him, since my dad died I have never felt so safe around a guy, hell a person. I relax into his hugs, he feels like my father figure and I’m actually glad.” He puts his head on top of mine and I feel wet droplets on my face, I lift my head and say “Joey, why are you crying?” He wipes away his tears and says “I should have been here for you, I should have gotten to know you better before, I could prevent this happening, its my fault.” I stared at him wondering why. “Joey, it’s not your fault, in all honesty I have never felt so safe in your arms, your acting like my father and I, I love it. I feel like nothing can hurt me.” He smiles at me. I lay my head on his shoulder and he lays his head on top of mine. I start drifting off in a peaceful sleep for once, the last thing I hear is the door opening and someone say “Awwwww, how cute!” and a camera snap, and Joey harshly whispering at them that I’m sleeping and that I need my rest, I fall asleep with a smile on my face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kinda a filler
i bit of Joey felt like i was pushing him out of the story haha