Wake Me Up When This Nightmare Ends

Chapter 12

“WAKE UP, THE HOUSE IS ON FIRE…AND THE CAT'S CAUGHT IN THE DRYER!!!!”
WTF???????????????????????????

“Oh my god!! Tree!! What the hell are you doing here??” was shouting Billie.

“Hehe, you lazy guys. I've come to say hallo to you. Shouldn't I or what? Mmm Adie… Very sexy underwear!”

“Haha, thanks Tre.”

“And of course, yours too Billie!”

Haha. You just really need to laugh to that man. Besides, you never really know if he is serious or he is just joking.

“C’mon man. Tell us what the hell are u doing in our bedroom? And who let you in? Probably the kids aren’t up already. What’s the time at all?” said Billie.

“Are you kidding or what?? Just look! See??”

“OMFG!! Adie!!! It’s twelve o’clock. We were sleeping till twelve o’clock!! Can you imagine that?? What about Joey and Jakob?”

He jumped out of the bed in panic. But me and Tre just smiled.

“Don’t worry Billie. Kids are more independent that you think. By the way…they’ve made breakfast and at the moment they are watching TV.”

After Tre’s statement Billie just amazed:

“Fuck. I didn’t know that time is going so fast!”

“Of course. And you are going older and older too.” Said Tre. “But don’t worry. You still look hot. Very very hot!” He calmed him.

“Khm khm, Tre. I’m gonna be jealous if you won’t stop.” I said.

“Why? I think I should be more jealous!”

“Hmm...you? Jealous?”

“Oh yeah. Jealous on you because you have Billie, and jealous on Billie because he has you. You both look crazy, haha. If I could I’d have both of you.”

“Hmm…good idea Tre. I agree.”

Than Billie stopped our funny conversation:

“C’mon. Don’t be so silly. What about Mike? You have just forgotten about him. How can you be so selfish??!”

“Well…Mike...he has Brittany!” Tre answered. “Don’t you worry about him.”

“Maybe they both can join us. But…wait! Let’s go to the lunch today together. I think that would be great!”

I was happy when I heard Billie’s idea.

“Oh honey. Great idea. Tre, you call Mike and Brittany and I’ll prepare kids. Oh and you can take Ramona too! Then the kids won’t be bored. They haven’t been together for ages. And Claudia can also come, if you want.”

I was so excited. I really liked the plan. We were supposed to go to the lunch together, and we would have some fun, and also the kids would have great time together. It’s been long time ago that we went together somewhere the last time.

Tre called Mike. He and Brittany were supposed to come for about half an hour.

That was enough time to prepare. Billie has already told the kids and they were enthusiastic. They were so happy that they’ll se Ramona. The guys loved her. Well…Claudia didn’t have time to join us, so Tre went to take Ramona.

After half an hour we were all in the front of our house. I was feeling so good and so optimistic. That was great feeling and I haven’t felt like that for a long time. I felt that everything is gonna be just all right and that all problems will go away soon.

The sun was shining very much and we went to Mike’s house beside the sea. It was pretty small house with terrace and grill on it. It was enough space for everyone and we were like big happy family.

“It is gonna be a nice sunny day today.” I wondered and leaved things go their way.