When Worlds Collide

When Worlds Collide Ch.1

Kitari’s POV

‘Math is so boring’ I thought as I turned my head to glance at the clock. ‘11:15, 20 mins to lunch’. I turned back and copied down what was on the board. I looked back at the clock.
‘11:20’ I thought as I tuned out.
* Flashback way back*
“Your parents told me to tell you to have a good school year” said Mr. James.
“You mean they told you to tell Derek to have a good school year. They wished I would have been struck by lighting yesterday so that they wouldn’t have to spend money to send me to this school.” I corrected.
“Miss. Kitari that’s not true!” he objected.
“ Yeah it is. Everyone in this house hates me”
“Hey Kit-Kat, I don’t hate you” said my foster brother Derek from beside me.
“Yeah, well you don’t count”
“Nice to know I’m loved”
“There is no reasoning with her Mr. Derek” Mr. James chuckled.
“Yeah, she’s in one of her moods”
“You do know that I can hear you” I said grumpily. Derek just laughed and gave me a one armed hug, which I returned.
“Miss. Kitari we’re here.’’ said Mr. James from the front seat.
“ Yeah, yeah, thanks Mr. James, don’t bother getting up, I can get out of a car on my own” I said, opening the door and letting my self out.
*RRRIIINNNGGG (also end of Flashback) *
“AAAHHH” The entire class turned to look at me as I fell side ways off my chair.
“I’m okay. I’m good.” I said as I got up. The sub was trying to stop my class from laughing they packed up. I made my way to her while saying,
“It’s okay they always laugh at me. Those kinds of things happens to me a lot” As if to prove my point, my foot caught on one of the legs of a desk and I fell flat on my face.
“See what I mean?” as my class laughed louder.
“You did that on purpose. Come with me, you have a detention.”
“What? No, I didn’t” We got into an argument and in the end went to the vice - principle to settle it. My v.p laughed when she saw me.
“In trouble again Kitari? What is it this time?”
“ I fell of my chair when the bell rang” I said.
“Is that it?”
“Then I tripped on a desk while I was walking to the front of the room”.
“Mrs.Peirce she did that on purpose” said my sub.
“No, I’m afraid she didn’t” said Mrs.Peirce. “I know Kitari. She doesn’t try to be funny, but she is very clumsy. Kitari, you can go to lunch”.
“But what about my detention?”
“You don’t have one”
“Thanks Mrs.Peirce” as I walked away, I could hear Mrs. Pierce trying to explain the situation to my sub. I ran off to find my friends.

Yuki’s POV
‘ I wonder if Kitari and Kagura are gonna kill me!’ I thought as I blocked out everything that was happening in Art class today. ‘I should’ve said that I wouldn’t have been able to make it lunch, oh well’
“The basic matter for Unity is when all Principles and Elements for art come to together to form one piece of art..” Said Mrs. Fredenrich. I had now fully tuned out. I put my head down on the desk and took off into my own little world.
“Yuki!” someone poked me on the side while calling me. I jolted up sitting looking ahead of me. I saw something round and a bit large infornt of me.
“OOHHH, big!” and I poked it 3 times and stopped looking up to see my Art teacher. I smiled up at her, earning one in return.
“Well since Miss. Chishio has finally decided to join the class why don’t we start answering a few questions Orally” Said Mrs. Fredenrich. I looked to my side, to the class leader, for someone quite she really can be a push-over. While everyone in the class was either afraid of me or simply believed were better then me, she, the class leader was a friend.
“So Miss.Chishio, lets’ start with you. Question one, What brings this picture together into a whole?” She asked.
“The basic matters, such as the Elements and Principles for art come together to create a picture or piece of art, is known as Unity. This picture contains the element unity” I replied. She looked at me with a blank face and continued on. I turned around, resting my head on one head propped up on the table looking at my partner and quietly asked.
“Did I miss any notes?”
“No, but how do you always do that?” She said.
“Do what?”
“Be able to answer the questions, but you weren’t even paying attention or taking notes during class!”
“habit”
*Ring Ring Ring*
The phone that was on the wall rang. My teacher answered it.
“Yuki, Mrs. Pierce wants you down in the office” she said. I signed and gotta up heading to the door.
“Yuki, exactly what did u do this time?” she asked.
“ I don’t know!” I replied truthfully.
“ You mean you did more then one thing?”
“No, I didn’t do anything! I want mah girls night out!”
“Girls night out?”
“Yea, Kitari takes away the right for me to do a girls night out if I miss behave!” with that I walked out the classroom and down the hallway. I was on the second floor and had to go down one floor. I ran down the stairs and to the office. Entering I met Mrs. H.
“Hello, Mrs. H, My Aunt wanted to see me?”
“At work, she is your Vice-principal, and yes, she’s in her office" She said smiling. I’ve been in the office so much time, Mrs. H was like an aunt to me, I call her that, sometimes. I walked over to my ‘vice-principal’s’ door and knocked.
“Come in” someone said from the other side of the door. I did as told.
“You wanted to see me Mrs. Pierce?” I asked Grin evilly.
“Since when have you called me ‘Mrs.’” she asked smiling.
“Since your secretary told me too” she laughed at this.
“Now what is it that you wanted to see me about?”
“Two sabotages, one violent beating up, and one teachers car smashed to bits” she said looking at me.
“Sorry, but it ain’t me”
“You’ve been quite all week, is something the matter?”
“Nothing, just Kitari told me she wouldn’t let me watch the movies for girls night out”
“Oh?”
“I wouldn’t have cared cause they were my DVD’s, but Kagura gave me the evils so yea”
“Seems like you three”
“What did you think it was?” I asked interested in hearing her thoughts on the matter.
“Boy stuff”
“We are fine thank you”
“I’ve heard, your Boyfriend I must meet him one of these days”
“To scare him off?”
“No, to make sure he’s taking care of my niece”
“No other reason on the matter?”
“Yes another, your last prank was good enough!”
“Last prank?”
“yea, that one” she said while pointing out the window. I looked as well, From her window you can see the boys side of campus.
“Oh yea that one” I started to laugh with her.
“I still can’t believe you did that, all of that in a 5 min’s interval!”
“You gotta be fast to get away from predators right?”
“Yea, but you should get going”
“Yes, Arigato, Aunty”
“Welcome and see you later!”
With that I left the office and went back to class. As I entered the class.
*RRRRRRRRIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGG*
‘great fifth period’ I thought.

Kagura’s pov
After school I went to my job at sweet shop. As an employee there, there is a rule that we can’t mess with the people that we serve. Sometimes I get orders from people I hate. Here I go… target set 2 girls and 2 boys from my class, let’s just say in my Gym class. I change their clothes with magic powder that make them jump up and down like fools and put rat shit in there locker when I went to the washroom. It was a great trick that day, what can I say I was bored. The only thing I hate about my job is that I hate wearing this girly-girl, pink, fussy dress. On the first day I got it, I burned it, ripped it and brought it back to work.
“Owner my dress got stolen by a thief last night” I told the my boss.
“So how did you get it back?” the owner asked looking at the dress.
“I don’t know it was in the garbage the next day when I looked” I said looking away from him.
“So why are you looking away from me?” he said angrily.
“…. Because” I said “ should I tell him, maybe I shouldn’t”
“Tell me what?”
“Oh you heard me” I said with a smirk on my face.
“Tell me or you lose this job!”
“But owner”
“NOW!”
“Ok your… teeth… isn’t… in … your mouth” I said. 10 minutes later owner came back. No wonder there wasn’t any customers in the sweet shop, they were grossed out. Anyway from that day on I didn’t ruin my dress or I’ll have to see owner teeth less. Luckily he forgot about the dress that day.
Anywho those teens remembered what I did to them in gym so I went to them and said.
“Welcome to the sweetest, sweet shop in the world what would you like?”
*SSSSTTTAAARRRIIIINNNGGGGG*
“Staring isn’t nice” one of them said.
“Yea” al of them said together.
“Look who’s talking” I said. “now what do you want?” For the whole time they were there, they wouldn’t stop bothering me and owner was watching me.
“I’m taking my break” I said looking at my boss. He knows what I was going to do.
“Alright, oh kagura, come here, if your going to do that, make sure no one sees you” owner said.
“Thank you owner” Some time owner let me if people won’t see. When I came in from my break they were still there. Owner grabbed my hand.
“Did anyone see you?”
“Do I ever let that happen?” I said staring at the owner with a smirk.
When it came down to it, I help owner and owner helps me to cove it up. They finally left and I told owner to come with me with my camera.
“Oh no” owner said shaking his head. When we got outside, the four teens car was in flames, and did make me give a little smile.
“Are you happy now?” said one of the girls to me.
“What did I do?” I asked.
“ You did this to my car”
“Do you have anything that says I did it?”
“Is there a problem” asked one of the police men at the scene.
“Yes she did it” said the girl.
“no I didn’t, like I said back it up!”
“Did you…” the policeman looked at me. His face turned white and he ran away. Now that I think about it, he does look like someone I knew.
*thinking…….*
Oh! He was my kindergarten teacher, but he wasn’t smart and he always picked me to answer questions for him. So one day, I tied him to a chair infornt of the whole school in the gym and took out a lighter. They thought I wasn’t going to do anything with the lighter, saying
“She’s so cute, she wouldn’t hurt him” Then I said
“This is what happens when fire goes on to a tie”
“what?” said the students “we know that”
“But I have a surprise” I told them. They waited until the fire reached his neck.
“Can you put it out now?” asked the teacher.
“…”
“Come on Kagura, put out the fire!” he said.
“…” I looked at him smirking.
“What is she doing?” some of the teachers said.
“AHHHHHHHH! HELP ME!” screamed the teacher.
“This is what happens when fire burns the body” I said.
“Huh?” said everyone in the gym. In the end the vice principal came on to the stage and put out the fire.
“You ruin my fun” I told him.
“ Your crazy” the teacher told me.
“You don’t know crazy” My eyes stared hard at him. I got out of school for a whole month, by the time I returned the teacher had resigned his job. He was my first target. Owner came out and said to them
"My best employ was serving you all day, there is no way she could’ve done this”
“How about that break?” asked one them.
“Yea” the rest said.
“You really wanna know?” Owner and I asked together. Staring them down like they were going to cry.
“Fine I’ll tell you” I said.
“I… was… playing… with owners cat” I said.
“What?” they all said. “It’s not true!”
“It’s true, Muffy!” I called, a cat came out.
“Look who feels dry”
They left walking and I know where they live. I was going to have fun after work.
“Where did you get the cat?” asked owner.
“I don’t know, I just called out and it came” I replied.
“WHAT?!?!” owner exclaimed. “so your telling me you didn’t plan this” he seemed shocked out of his living day light, not that ha had much.
“… no, so cute kitten!” I said.
“Going home owner, see ya” I said leaving as work had finished.
“I’m going through hell when I am with you” he said.
I left with Muffy in my arms.
“I’ll keep you” I told Muffy.
“And I’ll tell yuki later” ‘she might kill me’, I thought heading home in my car.
‘Tonight is movie night, I wonder where Yuki went’

*Flashback, Earlier today*

I walked into the lunch room for my break time from the office. As I walked in, I saw Kitari sitting by herself. I walked over and said “yo Kitari, how come your sitting alone, where’s yuki?”
“I don’t know where yuki is” Kitari said looking down.
“You know Kitari, I have an idea”
“What” said Kitari.
“I want to buy new clothes for you and yuki, from my bonus I got from work”
“Why?” asked Kitari puzzled.
“ I feel like it, by the way you can buy Retsu (the cat) something.
“Thanks for taking the cat into your care for me! It really makes me happy”
“You really mean it Kagura?” Said Kitari “ that makes me happy!”
“Oh, you wanna see something, I played a trick earlier today, watch”
“ I love pranks’ Kitari said with a smile. I covered my mouth to hide a smile.
“AHHHHH” I screamed.
“Hi bakas” Yuki said while hugging me around the neck.
“Who you calling baka, dobay? Kitari and I yelled back at the same time.
Yuki started to run and Kitari and I started to run after her. Yelling and screaming,
“Where in god’s heaven were you yuki?” Kitari and I said together while running. Yuki gave a smile and continued running.

Then one of the hairstyling came in to the lunch room, the only thing was her hair was messed up like a hurricane had just hit her.
“Wow… what class did you just come from?” asked Kitari.
“Hairstyling” I said giving a small smile.
“How did that happen?” asked Kitari.
“You mean the teacher right?” I asked.
“Yea”
“Oh she was bugging me to do her hair and I did, that happened”
“That’s mean”
“I know so I’m making it up to her after school”
“So why did you do it for?”
“The women made fun of my friends infornt of me” I said coldly.
“Oh, then good for her, but why are you going to fix it then?”
“Because Principal told me to”
“Why did you listen to the principal, when did you start?”
“Principal…he’s… my dad.”
“WHAT?!?!? No way!”
*Flashback over*
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello, so if you have noticed three different styles of languages, i call thee a genius!!!. This story was made not just by me but my 2 other friends aswell, sadly they don't have an account here. I hope you enjoyed, coming out with ch.2 soon!