Status: Done due to lack of inspiration

The World in Between Worlds

Substitutes

I can never have the women I want. My sweet, lovely Veronica. I sigh heavily and sit back down by the mirror where the girl used to stand.

"Derek?" A female voice that was the opposite of Vero's voice said.

This voice was slightly higher then Veronica, it contained more confidants. The women it belonged to was my lover and her name was Aphrodite. She was beautiful, beautiful enough to be the goddess herself.

Her hair was long and wavy, touching her waist. Its color was midnight black. It felt like silk under my touch. Her skin, so soft, and so pale, that in the dark it seemed to emit a soft light. Her body was voluptuous.

I turned to find her in a red dress. Her curves hugged by the flimsy martial that reached down past her feet. I wanted to touch her but I stood back and examined her instead.

Her hair framed her heart shaped face and where Veronica's eyes were kind Aphrodite's were fierce. Her eyes were deep set and the color of vapor. Her eyelashes sweep her cheeks as well only they were thicker and curled more at the end and instead of a shade dark then her hair, they were a shade lighter. Her eyebrows arched naturally, so they were rounded and thin (not creepy thin). Her high cheekbones’ bore no beauty marks, yet held a hint of rose coloring (that was natural too). Her full lips were a soft red and always had a cunning smile playing on the end of them. Her nose long, thin, (again not in a creepy way) but not flat. Her ears closer to her head the Veronica's and her earlobes were not attached. On her forehead hung by a gold link chain was a heart pendent, which changed colors with her mood.

Her neck was shorter then Veronica's but it was defined. Her collar bone peeking out from under the sequence neck piece that was attached to her dress. Her breast, so round, larger (cup size D) then Veronica‘s (cup size B). Under that dress I knew they stood perky and those soft pink nipples the size of lock (the round part of the lock and that including the areole, {the whole pink area surrounding the actual nipple}) were hard at the thought of my mouth enclosed on them. My eyes trailed down to her flat stomach. After I make love to her I lay my head on her stomach and she would stroke my hair.

Her hips wide as well. She looked more like an hour glass then a coke bottle. Her legs firm and curvy, they actually went on for miles. I knew her thighs were smooth and firm as well as I knew her calves were the same. Her height was five feet eight inches. She lifted up her dress following my eyes to show me her feet. Her feet arched and so small, they were smooth and taken care of. I loved them, each delicate toe painted different shade of red. Her ankles had bracelets of gold around them.

She turned for me. Her shoulders were too narrow, like Vero’s, and I knew on her right shoulder blade there was a small tattoo of a butterfly, in red and pink. I knew if I ran my fingers down her spine she would shiver. Her butt, big (not too big) and round was hugged by the dress in a way that made me throb.

She reached out to me, her nails painted red. Her hand so small fit perfectly in mine. (No I don't have a small hand, that’s just the way it seemed.)

"Come with me, my love. I will make you better." Her voice seductive and alluring. Her teeth perfect and so white. Her tongue, oh I shiver at the thought. I let her lead me to her house, and I know what happens next.