Status: Done due to lack of inspiration

The World in Between Worlds

Making Love

I let her hands peel off my shirt. I can feel her finger tips tremble. I look at her body up and down. It’s even more beautiful when uncovered. I let my hands worship her body and my tongue trails after them. The taste of her flesh calling to me and hardening me, telling me that I could wait no longer. I pick her up and slam her against the wall. Out of all my lovers Aphrodite likes it the roughest.

I thrust myself into her with force. I hear her yelp then moan with pleasure. I am making the motion and she digs her nails into my back. I can feel a trickle flow down my back. I yank her of the wall and throw the upper half of her body against her vanity. Her face turn down from the mirror, I reinsert myself {doggy style} and pull her hair so she and I could she her faces in the mirror. She gasps in pleasure and I pull hard, thrusting in and out faster.

I could feel her muscles tighten and I knew what was coming for her. I pull out and throw her on the bed, place her knees on my shoulders and force myself in again. Her body tremble and then she climaxes (more that once) ten in a row. Of course since I trained myself that her pleasure comes first I still have not climaxed.

I handcuff her hand and blindfold her. Begin to Australian fuck her. (Not really something I enjoy but I do what ever to please my women.) Then she moaned and said

“Tea bag me baby.”

So I complied of course this was something I didn’t mind. She couldn’t take it any more. She began to run her tongue along the shaft of my penis. My body is the one to shudder this time. I let out a moan and she smile. She moves her tongue in circles. She takes her time causing my control to break. She drinks me in like I was the finest tasting wine and that drive me crazy.

I spread her legs and let my tongue caress her clit, while my fingers play with the inside of her. I could hear giggle and I knew what that meant. She was ready for more and so was I. That how it goes on through the night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Note: time is lasped between each postion I was just to eh to get into more details. OH and by the way you want to know what Australian sex is.................... look it up

comment please =D