Status: Done due to lack of inspiration

The World in Between Worlds

The Woman

I was alone for about half an hour before I heard the footsteps of a familiar woman. She was different from Aphrodite and Veronica and all women combined. She was so perfect and if I didn’t love Vero she would be my wife. She walked by my side and said nothing. She knew how I was, she knew that I had many women and that I loved Vero yet she still loved me. I did not deserve such a woman.

“Come home.” Her voice like a gentle song that filled my heart with warmth and sorrow. It was only with her that I did not feel the hallow hole that with each viewing of Vero prod deeper into my heart. I turned to face her. Her soft face had a soft pick glow to it. Her face was an oval shape and was much rounded then Vero’s. She had more of a baby look.
She peered up at me with the most beautiful set of deep pink eyes you have ever seen. Mia’s eyes had a different color around the pupil. It was like speaks of mini rainbows dancing across her eyes. They were almond shaped, and sprinkled when they looked at me. Her lashes were curled up and thick dark red that reminded me of fiery sunsets. Her eyebrows were thin and neat, she took great care of herself. Her hair was short, choppy, layered (like mine) and blood red. She stood know that I was examining her and let my eyes wander. Her nose was so perfect for her gentle face and had a rounded tip. She had a nose ring on the right side of her nose. It was a stud the color of a midnight sky. Her lips were full and a soft red that diverged against her smooth caramel skin. She had a red birth mark hidden in her lower lip it was so small that you had to know her to notice. Her eyes were the perfect distance apart and her earlobes were attached like Vero’s.

Her neck was short and thin, I knew all too well how perfectly my head fit into the nape of the neck. She wore a plunging v neck white shirt. The textile was sequences and beaded underneath she wore a black bra that was not distasteful but sexy. Her stomach had a sexy four pack from all the boxing she did. Her belly button was an innie and from it dangled a star belly ring. Its color matched her eyes. Her shoulders were narrow but rounded. Her arms toned (again not manly) and attached such a beautiful pair of hands. They were baby soft and her nails were always cut short. She wore a ring on her left hand ring finger that I had given her last year. It shined in the light, it was an alluring purple. Her fingers shorter then Vero are but perfect for her hands.

Her hips were not as wide but still so perfect for her. I knew that on her left hip there was a tattoo of red lip about to kiss someone. It was small yet so sexy. Her legs were short and curvy but not stubby. Her feet were arced into a perfect, delicate feet. Her toes were painted a deep purple that was almost black. She turned around and looked at the back of her calves on the left leg on the inside of her is a tattoo of a black roses that is bleeding my name. She wore a jean skirt the skimmed the top of her lower thigh. It was a dark navy blue that had small black stars lining the bottom. Her skin was so velvet I could almost feel it under my skin. I looked up at her back so smooth and with no marks on her. She faced me again.

Her smile revealed dimples on each side of her face. Her beautiful teeth so white and straight gleamed at me as I nodded in approval.

“What’s wrong love?” Her own soft voice said to me. Her tongue ring changed how so spoke after she got it done.

“Nothing Mia, at least not now that you are here.” I cooed she always brought out the softer side of me.

“I have missed you dear.” She said her voice filling with so much emotion.

“Oh Mia love. I have missed you too.” I embraced her and I meant every word I said.

“Lets go out.” She suggested.

“Okay my love as you wish.” She tugged on my arm to take me home.
I lived with her. I have been for three years now, don’t get me wrong I care deeply for this girl but I could never give her my heart because Veronica had it. Mia took great care of me and stayed by my side that is why she had a part of me no one else could ever have.

“Come love let me wash you up.” She whispered gently and let the wind carry it to me.

I sighed. “Of course my love whatever pleases you.”

I turned her around and gently kissed her sweet lips.

“You please me.” She retorted.

Then we walk home to get ready to go out and enjoy life a little.
♠ ♠ ♠
(i made it long for my baby) and causes i was in the mood to write
comment =D