Three Times a Charm

Introduction

Chae is the name. So, my biggest pet peeve is when someone mispronounces my name. People have the tendency to say Shay. Well, it's more like Chase minus the s. So, hopefully you've got that part straight. I'm a very unique person. I happen to be a triplet. Well, we have different styles. See, I happen to be the "emo" one. Well, I'm not emo. I just don't open up to people very well, I shop at Pac Sun and Hot Topic rather than Hollister and Abercrombie. When you get to know me, I can be the happiest person alive. I'm talkative, hyper, and always in a good mood. People just seem to say that I cut myself and I'm depressed because I dress different. My sister Zolo is a jock and Charlie is a nerd. My brother Zack is gay. Well, he sure does act like it. But he's only five, so I'll give him a little time. Oh and my brother Ray is a man whore. He loves women and plays professional ball.

Yo, I'm Zolo. I was graced with the good fortune of being a triplet. The middle one. I love my life. I'm very religious. Kinda hard when you have a sister who hates going to church or hearing about god. Not saying she doesn't believe. Just not strongly. The other sister would rather stay home and read The Davinci Code. I also have two brothers. One who has no idea what's going on. He's only five. And a twenty five year old brother, who plays professional basketball. He goes to church with me, so I'm not the only believer. But it's all Popsicle's! I play sports and pretty well. Oh, and my name is awesome. I can't think of anyone else with it and that's perfect. It fits...Zolo is a solo name.

Hey, I'm Charlie. So, a little about me. I'm a triplet. The last to come out. I think it's pretty neat that I have two look alike. The first born triplet, Chae, is pretty much evil. She hates the world. Just kidding, but if you just look at her, you'll probably think that. The Chae on the inside is actually the sweetest, kindest, person ever. My other sister, Zolo, is obsessed with Jesus. And she plays sports better than a guy. Me, I'm the smart one. I'd rather read than listen to music or paint (Chae) or play basketball (Zolo). Oh, and we have a little brother and a big brother. Big families are the best.