Three Times a Charm

Chapter One

"Hey Drew." I threw my tray down on the table. A little bounced up and splattered on Drew.

"Hey Chae doll." He said brushing the corn off his shirt. "Where's the other two?"

"Wait and see." I answered staring at the disgusting meat loaf on my tray. "Why the hell didn't I bring my lunch?"

"Want half of mine?" Drew asked.

"You're the coolest guy ever. Why can't mom realize that?" I smiled over the beautiful sandwich Drew had gave me.

"You're mom is hot. If I were straight, I'd try to get with her." Drew crushed a chip in his palm.

"Oh yeah, that's why she hates you so much. You turned Zacky gay." We laughed. "I thought I was the only girl you would ever get with!"

"Well, your an offspring so, whatever." He offered me the rest of his chips.

"I love you dude and your awesome eating disorder."

"It's not a disorder, I just get full really quick. You eat everything and still manage to stay slim." We smiled.

"Chae, we did it. Now where is our fifty dollars?" Zolo asked.

"Here ya go. Buy yourselves something pretty." I wink and slapped Charlie in the butt.

"This is only fifty."

"I didn't say each." Drew spit his Dr.Pepper everywhere. He laughed like a hyena. Charlie and Zolo stomped away. I heard one of them stomp back. She slapped me in the head and took off running. Had to be Charlie, Zolo would have knocked my head clear off. Drew continued laughing even harder.

"What did you have them do?" He asked after he had calmed down.

"You'll find out." I took a sip from the Sprite Drew gave me. "Why do you bring two of each? You barely eat one."

"Because of you." Stella and Joy sat down.

"What did you do to Zolo and Charlie?" Joy asked.

"You'll find out." Drew answered.

"Mind if I sit here?" Andrew asked.

"Knock yourself out kiddo." I waved my hand.

"Hottie!" Drew mouthed. I snickered.

"What brings you over here?" Joy asked him.

"Well, I wanted to ask Chae something." Drew started laughing again.