Three Times a Charm

Chapter Four

"So, want to ride with me?" Charlie asked.

"No, skateboard."

"Block out?"

"Nah, I don't feel like tormenting people. This is bullshit. A date? What the fuck?"

"Chae, you really need to stop cursing." Zolo interrupted.

"Fuck you." Zolo rolled her eyes and stomped away.

"Well, technically, it's not a date. You see, you were paid, you guys have no interest in each. And you get to help a guy meet his twin brother for the first time. Doesn't that spark something in your heart? Especially since you have two look a likes?"

"Hmm, nope, lets jet." I pulled my green and yellow skateboard out of the closet and coasted down the sidewalk. The restaurant was only a few blocks from our house so I was there in no time.

"Mom said if it's dark,we either block or you ride with us." Zolo informed me. I gave her an unwanted look.

"She's coming along to witness your first date." Charlie said in a happy tone.

"It's not a date." I circled the empty spot beside our car on my skateboard.

"Hey Chae...Sup Zolo, sup Charlie." Andrew said. I was now trying out new tricks.

"Yo yo!" I responded, not very interested. Honk honkahonk honk! Honk honk!

"My beautiful sisters! How are we?" My brother screamed.

"My darling triplets!" Drew yelled.

"Where'd you get the kid?" I asked picking Zack up and throwing him over my shoulder.

"Your mom is pissed. See, I came over right after you guys left. And Zacky was like going all Omen on mom, I said mom, so she agreed to let me have him for fifteen minutes."

"Zack, buddy, wanna stay?" Charlie asked.

"Yeah, with Drew." Drew chuckled at Zack's response.

"Hi Charlie." An exact replica of Andy looked at us. "Whoa, there's like..three of you. And a miniature boy version."

"Yeah, see, just so happens, women can carry more than two children at one time. It's like a 1 in 200 chance it happens though. Like twins with an extra." Drew informed them.

"Spoken like a true genius." I commented.

"I'm Greg, nice to meet you." He held his hand out towards me.

"Yeah, don't really care." I picked my board up and threw it the trunk of the car. "Drew, Zacky, come my loves!" I bent down to give Zack a piggy back ride.

"Don't drop me Chae Drake!" Zack yelled.

"Yeah, yeah, and I wear Prada. Let's get this date on the road!" I marched into the Burger Shack with Zack on my back and Drew on my arm.

"She's weird." Greg whispered.

"Hey Greg, fuck off, you say weird, I say weird, I say I shank your ass."

"Yeah, we shank your ass." Zack repeated.

"Hey kid, don't repeat that." I whispered.

"Oh, and why not Ms. I-Get-To-Say-It-But-You-Can't-Because-I'm-Ten-Years-Older?" He asked jumping down and putting his hands on his hips. I glared at Drew. He smiled.

"Chae, your ruining my date. Please, let's just find a seat and please, try to be nice to him." Charlie whispered in my ear.

"Sure thing babe, I gotcha lit-ul secret." I slapped her butt and walked to a booth. Someone sighed and the thing circulating in everyone's head...

This is going to be one very long night!