Status: Updated! =]

The World is Ugly

A Little Action Never Hurt Anybody, I think.

I hung up the phone and watched as Brandon casually walked back into the kitchen. I sighed, I knew he probably had just talked to Gerard. Something about me doing something, even a bit out of the norm is call for alarm. I lifted my hand and gave the finger to the camera that serviced the kitchen.

"Hey there, Holly-" He started off with a smile.

"Cut it Brando, I know the deal and I'll save you the trouble okay? My friend Heather, she'll be at the airport around," I stopped to check my watch, as soon as I called her she knew what I was asking. She always did, that's what I loved about my Heather, I could call on her for absolutely anything- and she would immediately hail a taxi and jump on the next plane, even if she had to stop it from taking off. "Midnight, so we got to stay up late, and a late dinner probably."

He nodded and called Mickey in from the living room, "What is it kid?" Mickey usually called Brandon 'kid' because he was at least seven years older than Brandon, and ten years older than me at that.

"Holly has a friend coming in. I have to go pick her up and-" He started off again, seriously this time, his smile into a straight line.

"Hold up, we are all going, I am going to go get Heather too," I stated and crossed my arms. Immediately a cell phone rang from Mickey's pocket. "Give it to me." I tried this every single time, because it happened ever time a situation happened when one of them had to go somewhere. Gerard had them on speed dials one and two. Maybe he had two separate phones so they could be one and one, yeah that sounds about right. He's so paranoid nowadays, that's how crazy he'd be.

"You know I can't," Mickey frowned as he answered on the last ring. I heard a bit of shouting and then it was quiet, Mickey was quiet. Was that good or bad? That didn't usually happen. Usually there was yelling and then one of them said 'Yes Sir' and hung up. "Okay, I'll get her ready."

Mickey hung up and threw his phone on the counter lightly.

"What happened?" I asked quietly. Mickey looked up and said, almost surprised that he was saying it,

"Gerard's decide to give you a little more freedom."

[>>>]

"HEATHER!" I yelled her name and she turned her head. I saw her smile mischievously before grabbing her bags and running towards me.

"Holly Wood!" She grabbed her bags about ten feet from me and ran faster without the extra weight and then we flew to the floor as she tackled me. "Baby, how do you survive with them men?" She asked as Brandon helped her up.

"Oh like this, Mickey, Brandon the bags please." They nodded and grabbed the two bags she had brought with her.

"Oh you order them around? Nice, now where are we going?" Heather asked as we walked out the door and got into the back of SUV, while Mickey and Brandon hopped in the front.

"Were going to my townhouse."

"Your townhouse?" I had told Heather everything about what had happened- including Gerard buying me a place to stay. But I didn't say what it was or where it was. When we pulled up to it, she gasped. "Holy shit, Hols, you didn't tell me this!"

When the car was parked we grabbed her bags from Brandon and ran inside, I heard Mickey say that he hasn't seen me happy since that one shoe sale. I laughed and we rushed to my bedroom, that was the plan, this was all a plan- make them think things were wonderful, perfect even. That I was happy.

But I could never be happy without Gerard, but I didn't let those thoughts faze me before we got to my bedroom. I closed the door quickly and pressed myself against the door, and then I looked at Heather. She already had her game face on.

"Okay, let's commence operation- 'I Don't Love You,'" She smirked.
♠ ♠ ♠
oh la la!
oh i think this is gonna get good!
<33