Status: Updated! =]

The World is Ugly

I'm Panicking Over All Of This, Thank You

I hoped that giving Holly more freedom would make her happier. I knew that I couldn't make her live a life of near complete solitude. I watched as she and Heather ran happily into the house and into her room, she was laughing and smiling. It made a smile dance it's way on to my lips. It seemed strange that just hours ago she had been frowning and saying she'd rather be dead than live a life without me.

Something clicked in my head, as I cursed myself for not putting a camera in her bedroom, this could all be a trick. A trick to lure me out of my sense of apprehensiveness or it could be to put Holly in danger and...

I was getting ahead of myself, and hopefully jumping to conclusions to soon. Holly hasn't seen Heather in well over a year. The joy of see her long lost friend was making her forget me for a while I hoped.

[>>>]

They came out of Holly's bedroom two hours later, completely dressed to the nine's and it startled me. Their hair was done and their were wearing babydoll dress' with long heels. Holly's usually straight hair was curled and up with a few trendils hanging down.

They walked towards where Brandon and Mickey sat at a table in the living room, playing a game of cards. They asked something, I then cursed again for not putting in microphones. It didn't matter anyways, Mickey picked up his phone and called me straight away.

"They want to go out dancing, Mr. Way."

I thought it over, if I said no, Holly would turn to a camera and yell at me. Her beautiful, breathtaking face, breaking into a snarl and telling me how much she hated being under house arrest in her own home, how she hated this way and she would get me back for this on day. I thought over those possibilites, oh how she could torture me.

"Gerard? Let me go dancing please." Holly's voice cracked over the line. Her voice so sweet, I couldn't stand it. I smashed the END button and called Brandon, and told him quickly she could go and hung up again.

My heart started beating so fast I couldn't breath. It was smothering my lungs and pressing against my ribs. With the pressure from it all and her voice, her sweet sweet voice ringing in my ears, they wanted to pop but could. Just like I wanted to breath but couldn't.

I felt around for the phone that had mysteriously made it to the floor and pressed in the emergency numbers.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope I described that correctly.
do any of you think he had a panic attack?
-when i think of that it's like bam brendon urie attack you-
=0
<33