Status: Updated! =]

The World is Ugly

What's Going On?

We got to the club around two in the morning and started to dance right away. About ten minutes later a boy came up and pulled me away from Heather. I smiled at him; he had beautiful grey eyes that sparkled in the strobe lights. We danced closely until the song ended and then walked over to the bar. I sat down in a stool and he stood while he caught his breath.

"I'm Alex," He held out his hand for me to shake.

"Holly," I shook his hand lightly before looking over at Heather, she was talking rapidly with Mickey and Brandon, who with their size, bald heads, and black leather jackets, stood out like sore thumbs. There was a serious look on her face, it wasn't like her game face, but close enough that it worried me.

"So, Holly, I know we just met but, do you want to go get something to eat? Like an early breakfast?" Alex asked, as he directed my attention back to him. He sounded so nervous, I'm surprised her got the words out of his mouth.

"Alex that sounds great-," Heather came up quickly and grabbed my hand, which pulled me off of the stool. "Heather!?"

"Oh, right! Sorry!" She opened the bag she always carried and grabbed a thick black sharpie, then grabbed Alex's hand. I looked over her shoulder to see that she was, in big block lettering, jotting down my number. "Call her, boy."

She then grabbed my hand again and proceeded to pull me out of the club and then up into the SUV.

"Would someone like to tell me what the hell is going on?!" I asked as Mickey and Brandon piled in quickly and sped off towards an unknown location.

Heather fidgeted around in her seat and glanced out the window. She seemed so nervous, I've never seen her like this before, she glanced up at the rear view mirror and then grabbed my hand once more. I looked down at it expectantly, when I felt the softness of a napkin. I pulled it out of her hand and opened it up. There were several thing scrawled on to it.

The plan has changed
The Airport
California
No More Til Were On The Plane
Be Prepared Hun


I looked up from it to see Heather's anxious ridden face looking up at the mirror again, and then saw Brandon glancing back at the both of us through it. Something's up and I'll be damned if we land and I don't know what it is.
♠ ♠ ♠
oh shiznit.
they won't tell her
i won't tell you.
you just have to wait!
<3