Monster

Appeasement

December 1, 2007
Dear Diary,
Brendon is really irritating me right now. He wont stop bugging me about going to this stupid party that Panic at the Disco and alot of other bands are going to. He wants me to go with him for some reason, but I really don't want to. I wont know anyone. I guess I'd be spending time with him though, unless he leaves me to talk to some friends. I can just see that happening. I'm going to be left alone in the corner of the room, getting drunk by myself, while Brendon's having fun, conversing with his friends. I think Brendon's going to come back up to the bedroom anytime now, to annoy me some more about the party.
-Mel-

*******************************************************************************************************************

As soon as Melissa had put her diary safely away in the bookshelf, Brendon entered the room staring at Melissa.

"Brendon, don't even start. The answer's no," Melissa informed before Brendon even had the chance to ask a question.

"You don't even know if I was going to ask that," Brendon tried to reason with her. As she left the room to go downstairs, Brendon followed her around like a lost puppy. Brendon is a very persistant and stubborn person, so once an idea has been planted into his he wouldn't leave it alone.

"What were you going to ask, then?" Melissa asked, knowingly. Brendon was silent for a long period of time.

"Liss, please. I'm begging you. Just come to this party with me. I'm not going to stop asking you," Brednon teased, as he placed his hands on Melissa's hips gently. He ran one hand through her soft blond hair, which he knew she liked. Melissa loved people playing with her hair and Brendon knew this. He knew that he could use this as an advantage towards Melissa. "Please. I wont bother you again," Brendon whispered into Melissa's ear, before planting kisses down her neck.

"It's not fair when you do that," Melissa moaned into his chest. "Fine, I'll go." She felt like a pushover for giving up so fast, but she can't help it when he does that. Her quiet night in with Brendon had now been ruined, since she was, technically, being forced into going to that damn party. She was only doing it for Brendon's appeasement. She knew how Brendon could get if he didn't get his way.

"We better go upstairs and get ready. We're going to have to leave soon," Brendon said as he made his way up the stairs. Melissa followed after him. She decided to wear a red, strapless, knee length dress with black mary janes. She sraightened her hair and applied black eyeliner and mascara to her eyes, with clear lip gloss. Brendon dressed in a simple shirt and tie, but still managed to look extremely handsome, however. He actually looked quite amazing, Melissa thought to herself.

"Are you ready?" Brendon asked, once he had finished fiddling with his hair slightly in the mirror.

"More than I'll ever be," Melissa replied, watching him walk out of the ensuite bathroom. He stopped right infront of Melissa and examined her from head to toe.

"Wow," Brendon gasped in awe, as he looked Melissa up and down.

"What? What are you looking at?" Melissa questioned, backing away from him feeling slightly bashful. Her cheeks went the same colour as her dress.

"You look. . .gorgeous. You really do," Brendon complimented.

"Thank you. I could say the same about you," Melissa smiled. Brendon came closer to her and wrapped his arms around her body. He placed his lips on Melissa's lip glossed ones. He sneakily slipped his tongue into her mouth. As both of their tongues battled, Brendon slid his hand down from her hip to her thigh, then began to slide it up her dress. When Melissa realised what he was doing she broke away. "Brendon!" She screamed, shocked and laughing slightly.

"What's wrong?" Brendon asked before coming closer again, but Melissa pushed him away.

"Brendon, we don't have time. You said the party is going to start any minute now. We have to go."

"So what? We'll just have to be a few minutes late." Brendon began to kiss Melissa's neck softly.

"No, Bren."

"We'll just be quick then."

"No."

"Please."

"Bren, no. Stop it."

"Come on."

"I said stop it!" Melissa screamed, pushing Brendon away violently to get out of his grip.
♠ ♠ ♠
-To Be Continued?-
End of Chapter 7