Eternal Rest

*** Him.

This was really starting to piss me off. I would never be able to commuincate with anyone again. Some one fucking killed me. Someone wanted to take my life. I had the strongest feeling of betrayal. I was dead. Zacky motehrfuckign Vengeance was to balme. I did not want to jump to conclusions; this was the most logical answer, though.

I walked out of the bar, fuming. Zacky and I had settled things! At least I was pretty damn sure of it. He was my best friend. Him and I did everything together.We had eachothers back and stuck with eachother. I really hated him now. I walked down to the beach and sat down on the sand, still warm from the sun's rays that had been set for hours now. I sat and watched the ocean's tides crash the water's edge and roll back out to sea. I had so many memories. But now was not the time to reminisce. I had to find out why the hell Zacky murdered me. I stood up and walked the all too familiar path to Zacky's.

I reached his house in ten minutes. The house was quiet. Only Zacky's escalade was in the driveway. A light was shining from the living room. I sat down on the drive way. The second I sat down, a flashback entered my mind.

I was in someone's house and I was half way consciene, my head throbbing like a bitch. I heard faint voices, but I didn't know who.

"...you really fucked up this time...this is it...fucking tired of what we went...make you...." his voice faded in and out. Someone punched me in the ribs.

"...it's bullshit...you're dead to me Saunders." I felt my body being pulled up off the ground. I went unconscience again.


you're nothing to me, not me.

"What the fuck?!" I yelled. It was fucking weird having those flashbacks. I really hope that they would continue coming. They seemed to be helping me. I walked up to Zacky's window that looked into the living room. He was sitting there, watching TV and on the phone with Ichy lying on his lap. I stood there staring at him. It was so, ugh, weird. I turned around to walk home when a lightbulb went on in my brain. What if I went back to every placeI had been on April 20th, to jog my memory, to see if I could regain all my memories?

forgotten memories

I'd give it a try. Maybe I could piece together the mystery and find out what the real fucking deal was the night of April 20th. This had to work.