Status: Not Active, for now.

Alice in Wonderland

Alice Sky. The most respected name in the Industry. No, she's not an actress. No, she's not a model or a singer. No, Alice Sky, at the ripe age of 19, is the personal dating coach to stars. So when Pete Wentz, Andy Hurley, and Joe Trohman decide that their friend, and lead singer, needs some help in the dating world they call in Alice. Its not as if Patrick doesnt have girls flinging themselves at him 24/7. No, Patrick is just as shy as a turtle stuck in his shell. His shyness is crippling his love life, and his friends are determined to see Patrick happy.

Little do they know Alice wont be able to help Patrick find love....How can she help the man she loves find someone, who's not her, to love?

As Alice think Patrick doesn't love her, Patrick thinks that there's no way in hell she would ever love him the same way he loves her. How could she?

ilovedinosRAWR: *sighs* Yet another story dears! yes i know what your thinking; 'is she insane?!' the answer is yes...yes i am.... ^_^ Besides im not wriing this alone! oh no! i have help on this one! who is it you ask?! well....

DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!!!!

*drum roll*

GRENADEJUMPER96

one of the most awesomeist people of this fucking site!
besides me of course XD

anways! be expecting some updates and shizz. ^_^

ONWARD!
  1. Introduction/Pictures
    By ilovedinosRAWR
  2. One
    By ilovedinosRAWR
  3. Two.
    By gernadejumper96
  4. Three.
    By ilovedinosRAWR
  5. Four.
    By ilovedinosRAWR
  6. Five.
    By ilovedinosRAWR
  7. Six.
  8. URGENT