Status: Not Active, for now.

Alice in Wonderland

Two.

I guess you could say my job is pretty cool. Getting to met celebrities, going to awesome parties, all that fun stuff. Sometimes, at these parties, they might mention my name, and about how I helped them find the "love of their life", which makes their friends, who have no date for the next award show, come over and set up an anointment with me. Of course, only a handful of Hollywood marriages last, so after a year or two, they come right back, and we go through the process agin. They just don't realize that I’m not trying to help them find some arm candy for the pictures. Being famous and dating aren’t two things that mix easy. that’s why I want to help them.

After an extremely busy day, I pulled into my last clients drive way. His house wasn’t too bad. Not too big that it takes me five minutes to get up the drive way, and it doesn’t look like he spends all free time hosting crazy parties. I'm a Fallout Boy fan, and I’ll admit, I was a little excited to met Patrick, but I’m also a professional, and I’m not going to become a crazy fan girl and gush over him. Nervously (yeah, I’m a little nervous, so what?), I rang is door bell and waited for him to answer. He opened the door, acting like a little kid on the first day of school.

"Uh, Hi, are you Alice?" Well, at least he isn’t one of those ego maniacs or anything.

"Yeah! Alice Sky!" Ok that’s probley a little too much exsitment "Your Patrick, right?" Yeah, I like to pretend like I don't who my clients are. I want to learn about Patrick Martin Stump, not Patrick from Fallout Boy.

"Um, yeah, so, uh, I guess you should come in or something" He opened the door a little more, inviting me in. "So, do you want anything to drink or something?"

"Cheer wine?" he gave me a look like I was crazy.

"Oh yeah, I keep thinking they have that over here."

"Over here?"

"Yeah, I moved over here, about two months ago from North Carolina. So, what the coolest drink you people in California have?" Random conversation, try and nock down that wall of shines.

"I'm not much of a California person. I live Chicago." He started to smile. Oh boy, guess he is one of those guys who love talking about their hometown of Chicago. Seriously, set down and have a conversation with someone from their, and see how many times it comes up in the conversation. LOTS! "I'm only in LA recording the new album, and then there is the promotional stuff, but we wont’ going to be doing major touring, with Pete and the baby and all..."

So, that’s about how the next three hours went. He gets so excited when he talks about music. Its kind of cute. We sat around watching tv, then he showed me his famous hat and shoe collection, and tried teaching me to use garage band. He is a completely deferent person once that shyness is gone. He is so.......well, it's hard to explain. I mean, I don't like him. I can't like him. I'm just going to get crushed when he ends up finding someone, marring them, then inviting me to the wedding, and thanking me for helping him find the love of his life. No thanks. I'm just going to give him a little advise, collect my check, and be on my way
♠ ♠ ♠
beautiful right?
sorry im just gloating how awesome gernadejumper96 is XD

xxxKelceexxx

YO! Grenadejumper96 here!

So, yeah, this is my first chapter in this story. Hope yall liked it, hell, mabey even loved it! Comments make Patrick happy, and come on, you know you love it when he smiles!