Status: Not Active, for now.

Alice in Wonderland

Six.

Mmmmmm, warmth….sweet, sweet warmth. I could stay here forever….

I rolled over in my comfy king sized bed, my hand smacking against something. I had a moment to wonder what the hell my hand hit before an arm snaked around my waist, and a face snuggled into my stomach. I ripped my eye mask off and my eyes shot open and I looked down at who ever was in my bed.

I breathed a sigh of relief when I saw it was just Nardy. Why the hell is he in my bed? He wasn’t here when I went to bed.

I sighed. He and Sing must have gotten into a fight again. I swear, those to fight as must as the have sex, which is fucking constantly. He does this sometimes when I’m not awake when they fight. We did it when we were kids and when our parents yelled at us (or at each other). We would seek comfort from each other, like good twins do. We really don’t ever talk when we both need comforting. We both are the same when we’re upset. The last thing we want to do is talk about it right away. All we need is someone to hold us, and not judge. I love my brother more than I love my parents. He’s always been behind me and always stood up for me.

I looked down at him and stroked his hair, as mean as it sounds I like it when him and Sing fight. Not because I want their relation ship to fail, god no, but because that’s the only time he needs me. I’ve always needed him, whether it be for protection against bullies or help with work, but the only time he really needed me was when him and Sing fought, and it was nice. But he and Sing always work it out, so it’s all good.

I was glad that I put pj’s on last night and not went to bed in my undies, this kind of looks wrong enough, I don’t need me and him both half naked to make anyone who walked in at the wrong time’s speculations to run even wilder.

I was still running my hands through Bernard’s hair when he shifted and looked up at me, sleepy eyed and disheveled. His eyes were blood shot and puffy so I know he was crying. I cupped his face and kissed his forehead. When I pulled away I smiled at him. “I think it’s time for your favorite breakfast, hmm? I’m Starving.” He smiled softly and nodded. I pulled away from him and got up from my warm paradise.

I heard something of a blanching noise, and I looked and Nardy with my eyebrow rose in question. He made a disgusted face, “you really need to wear more clothes to bed.”

I looked down at my [url=http://www.polyvore.com/pj_time/set?id=7312249]attire[url] and looked back at Nardy and glared. I grabbed my robe and threw it on. “At least I didn’t sleep naked Bernard.” he flinched and smirked evilly. I backed up; I knew what he was thinking. “Don’t you dare! Do you know how long it took me to get those goose feathers out of my hair last time?” He nodded and grabbed a pillow out from under him. I squealed and ran into the living room and grabbed one of the sofa pillows to protect myself.

Nardy came running in and smacked me on the side of the head making me go down. I used my pillow and rammed it into his legs, making him fall. He fell and growned. I jumped up and strddled him, smaking him repeatidly with the hard as rock pillow.

He shouted like a girl but I didn’t stop. “Whats the saftey word Bernard? A safety word will save you from the clutches of pillowdom! Bwahahahaha!” Oh yeah, im so enjoying kicking his ass right now.

He started to say something but it was muffled by me hitting him again. “I’m sorry what was that?” he tried to say it again, but i whipped him with the pillow again. By now he was so red in the face and hair so disoriented he looked kike a homeless person. I giggled at that thought, which was a bad idea beacuase that gave him an opportunity. He flipped me over so I was on my back and he was straddling me. At some point he disarmed me so I was pinned with no protection. Damn.

I pouted at him while he caught his breathe, hoping with one look at me he would think again about beating me to pulp with my beautiful goose down pillow(sorry animal rights people).

Once he caught his breath he glared down at me. “The mother fucking saftey word is Osalot! And stop pouting at me you know that crap doesn’t work on me, and yes I swear I wont beat you to a pulp with you fancy goose down feathers.”

I smiled. Its so awesome being a twin. I sat up as far as I could and kissed him on the cheek. “Thank you my bratha. Sing is one lucky lady to have you.” I said, regreating it as it came out of my mouth. His smile faded into a look if despar. I opened my mouth to fix it but the door bell rang. I bit my lip trying to decide wether I should forget it or talk to my brother, when Nardy decided for me, getting off me and standing up walking to the kitchen. I sighed and got up. I shivered and looked at my arms. Where did my robe go? Ah, oh well. I shrugged and walked to the door.

I flug open the door to a gaping Patrick Stump. I really wish I had my robe now.
♠ ♠ ♠
filler-ish but i liked it alot
what 'bout ya'll?
hehe i sound southern XD

xxxKelceexxx