Just an act of fate

The End

_____________________ xx Fate

Stay with him Fiona
Fate? Leave me alone!
You have the gift Fiona! YOU HAVE THE GIFT!

“AH! STAY OUT OF MY HEAD!” I screamed and fell to the floor gripping my head!

The voices!

“LEAVE ME ALONE!” I want them gone!

Pain beyond anything I had experienced. Trey ran over to me and held me and whispered something into my ear. They were yelling. Yelling at me! I screamed. He whispered something else. They began to fade away. I held my breath as Fate screamed at me then died away. I exhaled.

“There. All better.” He said standing up and walking over to the grandfather clock.

“Trey? T-thank you.” I said to him. He nodded. I turned around to walk out.

“Please. Don’t go,” he said. I whipped around. “Stay with me.” He said. I nodded and walked over to him.

“Daughter of the grenade bomb eh?” he said

“Please, don’t remind me.” I said hanging my head. My hair fell over my face. Trey lifted my head up. Our eyes met. He had the most amazing icy blue eyes. I gasped. I rested my head on his shoulder.

“It’s okay you know.” He said. “Being one of us,” I cringed at those words.

I hate those words. They need to disintegrate. Float away. I’ll pretend I didn’t hear that. ‘One of us’ never one of them, but Trey is one of them. Why is he here? Is he on a mission? Does his mission include me?

“Why are you here Trey?” I asked.

“To do what I have to do,” he said

“Am I your mission?” I asked him

“No.” he replied. I was glad. I looked up at him. He was very tall.

“My mission is to create a new world, a better world. But first I have to rid all the sinful people off this planet so the fruits of his labour can begin.” I scoffed.

“And you think the people who rein habit this planet will be any better? What? Am I just the one that went wrong?” I asked. He didn’t know what to say. “Exactly.”

“Your dad is very wise,” he said

“He isn’t. He’s deluded. I wasn’t meant to have his gift. It was meant to be his other children who he loves. Not me. No one loves me.” I said hanging my head once again.

“I love you,” Trey said. I looked up at him in shock.

“What did you just say?” I asked

“I love you Fiona,” he said. My eyes filled with tears. He leaned towards me and kissed me. This time I didn’t feel like I wanted to pull away. I wanted to say here and be. We separated. He held me close.

The clock struck ten.

“This is the time,” he said. I looked at him.

“I have to go, complete my mission,” he said. He picked up a plastic bag in the corner and took out a bomb. It was the size of someone’s fist.

“No, you don’t have to do this Trey!” I said to him.

“Yes. Yes I do,” he begun to set things up. I watched him do it. Well, what could I do?!

“Please Trey, don’t do this,” I cried. He hugged me and counted down.

“Ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five, four, three, two, one!”

A huge explosion went off. I couldn’t hear anything. Not because of the noise.

But because of the voices laughing inside my head. Laughing at me, taunting me. I had my head buried in Trey’s shoulder.

All I could see was red. Am I dieing? Am I dead? I couldn’t breath. Not because I couldn’t, I just didn’t want to.

I started crying.

Why? Why did he do that? I’m dead. I’m alive. I’m in between!

After what seemed like centuries I opened my eyes to see Trey stood in front of me but behind him and me was a world that had been corrupted. It’s the rise and the fall of this world. Armageddon! How can we start again? How?

“I’m alive?” Trey asked “H-how?” he asked me

“I have the gift. I’m immortal.” I said. He looked at me like I was some sort of saviour. I looked away from him in disgust.

“You did this Trey. You have created Armageddon.” I said to him. He fell to his knees and cried. I turned around. I looked at the rubble and corpses around me.

Then, I saw it. The piano. I walked over to it. There was no seat to sit at but it was alive, as alive as me. I lifted the lid and pressed a key. I heard the heavenly sound of the note ringing in my head. I smiled. After this massacre I still had my heaven. No one can take that away from me now.

I looked around at Trey. I walked over to him.

“Help me Trey.” He looked up at me. “Help me figure out why you did this.” He sighed.

“I wasn’t myself,” he said

“So, you don’t love me? That was all an act?” I asked.

“No no! I love you! I was just…” he said “Scared,” he said. I looked at him with compassion.

“Scared? Of what?” I asked

“Everything. Everyone.” He said. He stood up. I looked to the sky.

“HAVE YOU GOT WHAT YOU WANTED NOW DAD? THE FEAR OF YOUR FOLLOWERS? THE CORRUPTION OF THE WORLD?” I screamed to the sky. “You have really done it now fate! BURN IN HELL!” I yelled.

She wont beat me this time. This time…

It’s war!