Refuse to Surrender

Confused?

Still Jacoby's POV

"ALEXEI," Frankie-Jean Sixx yelled as she ran towards her step-sister.

"Frankie," Alex copied, hugging her, "Did you draw that map for me?"

"Yup."

"It was confusing."

"Okay," Frankie replied, looking at her.

I watched the whole reunion of Nikki's kids. Even if they have different mothers, its obvious that they all are still pretty close to each other. They treat each other so well that its great seeing kids getting along. It seems like there's no arguments, no fights, no yelling, no problems with them. They all must be really good kids or something because they all are awesome to each other. Wish my kids were like that. Hell, sometimes my sons bite each other but Nikki's don't. Maybe its because it would be strange seeing an adult bite her seventeen-year-old brother. I wonder how old Alex really is.

"Hey Alex," I called from the couch.

"Yeah," she asked, looking at me.

"How old are you?"

"Twenty-six. Why?"

"Curiosity."

That has got to be the most pathetic conversation with a girl that I ever had and it lasted all of twenty seconds and then it ended. Yet again, I say that it was pathetic. She's hot but then again, Alex is the daughter of one of the greatest rock stars around, Nikki Sixx.

Speaking of Nikki, he walked in, looking for something. "Dad, what in the name of muffins are you looking for," Alex asked.

"I got you this present so that you wouldn't be so mad about staying for the rest of the tour and now I can't find it," Nikki explained, getting on hands and knees.

"How do you lose a present if its not living?"

"Its living."

"What the fuck did you get met," Alex asked.

"A puppy."

Alex just sat down next to me and said, "I do like puppies. But I must ask: how do you lose a puppy?"

"It was in a basket and now its not there," Nikki said, pulling a table cloth and looking under a table, "Puppy! Where are you?"

I glanced at Alex who just made a funny look at her dad. She looked partially amused and partially confused. I don't blame her. "You know, this is really weird watching your forty-nine-year-old dad, on his hand and knees, yelling for a puppy," she said, "And I bet Jacoby would agree with me."

Alex's POV

"And I bet Jacoby would agree with me," I said, glancing at him.

"I'm staying out of this, if you don't mind," Jacoby said, his hands up by hiscute face.

He's a nice guy who happens to be extremely good looking. No, actually, he's damn fine.

You know what's sad? You'd think that being a rock star's daughter, I'd date rock stars but I have yet to do that. I usually date other tattoo artist or athletes, never another rock star so this whole thing is a bit odd. I never have found any rockers that I find attractive until now. I've heard Papa Roach before but I never saw Jacoby and seeing him, its like "DAYUM! HE'S FINE!"

I did not say that out loud; that would be bad if I did. Bad and embarrassing and I really didn't want to do that. For fuck's sake, I just met the guy!

"Do you live with your dad," Jacoby asked as my dad continued to look for this missing puppy, "Because if you do, does he do this often?"

"No, I don't live with him. I visit him on the weekends and he does this when he's looking for the remote," I answered, watching as my dad finally stood up.

He started mumbling to himself as he scratched his head, apparently baffled by this mystery of the missing puppy. I'm still trying to figure out how he could lose a puppy but then again, he is Nikki Sixx; he does do odd things.......like missing puppies.

Jacoby laughed as we watched my dad wander around, yelling for this missing puppy. We didn't say anything to each other; just keeping silent. I don't know why, we just were quiet towards each other. Mainly because I was afraid I was going to say something stupid to him. And again, that would be bad.

A few minutes after my dad left, I felt something tugging on my jeans. I looked down and saw a little doberman puppy, chewing on my pants leg. This had to be the missing puppy my dad was looking for. "Aw cute," I cooed, picking it up.

"I think that's the dog your dad got you," Jacoby said, scratching his head.

"Most likely," I replied, "And if so, I'm calling you Rhapsody."

"That's a cool name."

I smiled as I looked at Jacoby. He smiled back and I bit my lower lip; damn, he has a cute smile. Why does he have to be so fucking hot? But I do get to tattoo him, which is awesome. Just hope I don't do anything stupid.

"Hey," Tommy said, walking in, "That's the puppy Sixxdawg got you. Did he just give it to you?"

"No, apparently my dad lost him and is now on the search for him but he found me and my dad is still on the hunt for Rhapsody," I replied.

Tommy looked at me and cocked his head. "You're confusing me, AJ. You're confusing me."

"You always confuse me, Tommy," I replied, scratching Rhapsody's head, "You are one confusing man."

Jacoby just looked at all of us and said, "You all are confusing. Seriously. I'm confused and now I have a headache."

"Whenever Tommy's here, every thing's confusing," I explained, "You just learn to go with the flow."

"Hey," Tommy protested, "I'm not the only confusing one here! Mick is just as confusing!"

"Why do we always bring Mick into the conversation," I asked, "Especially when he's not in the room?"

"I don't know."

"You're confusing, Tommy."
♠ ♠ ♠
I have no idea where I came up with this so don't ask.

And I'm not going to voice my opinion.