Refuse to Surrender

Now You're Colorful!

Still Alex's POV

"Alexei," DJ yelled as he walked in.

"What," I yelled back as I started setting up my make-shift inking station.

"I want to be tattooed first!"

"Alright! I just got a question," I yelled again.

"What?!"

"Why are we yelling?"

DJ just stopped as he looked at me, cocking his head. "Why are we yelling," he muttered trying to figure it out.

I shrugged as I laughed at him. He was always a fun person to be around. Cute, sure, but he's like another brother to me. Besides, DJ's one of my best friends and he's in my dad's other band so it would be extremely awkward if we dated.

"You guys are strange," Josh said as DJ sat on the floor, trying to figure out why we were yelling at each other.

"You have no idea," I laughed, "Besides, dad and Tommy are stranger."

"Why do you think we were called the toxic twins," dad asked as he walked into the room.

"Because you two did practically did every drug known to man?"

He just scowled at me. "Alexei Jenna Sixx, that was mean!"

"Sorry dad," I laughed.

"Where's Jacoby," I asked, changing the subject.

"Why?"

"He said that he wanted me to color his tattoo that he had but I have no idea what colors he wants so I want to ask him."

"Um....I think he went outside," DJ said, finally deciding to drop the whole yelling question.

"Thanks," I said, walking out.

I found Jacoby sitting on a rock outside, smoking a cigerette. He seemed like he was lost in some of his thoughts so I just sat next to him, not saying anything. He looked at me and held up his pack, offering me one. "No thanks," I replied.

"So, what's up," he asked.

"The sky," I replied.

He laughed as he said, "Aside from that."

"Not much. You?"

"Eh, felt like smoking," he said.

"And I need to ask you what colors you want for your tattoo," I said, glancing at him.

Jacoby looked at me and started thinking. I smiled as he made this face as if he was concentrating but I knew that he was doing it just to be funny. He just laughed at me and said, "I don't know. Awesome colors."

"So if I chose hot pink and neon green-"

"Absolutely not," Jacoby replied.

"You ruin fun," I fake-complained, "Fun sucker."

"I am not a fun sucker," Jacoby said, giving me a little shove.

"Fun sucker."

"Am not!"

"Jacoby Shaddix is a fun sucker," I yelled as I got up and started running away.

Jacoby's POV

I ran after Lexi as she continued to yell that I was a fun sucker. I knew she was joking but she's just so much fun to be around. I mean I have met her an hour ago and now we're acting like little kids playing tag. Either way, she's just really fun.

And she still keeps calling me a fun sucker.

"Alexei Sixx, I am not a fun sucker," I yelled as she jumped over a bench.

"Yes you are!"

"Why are you two yelling," Tony asked as he walked outside.

"Lexi is calling me a fun sucker and I am so not a fun sucker," I said, pointing to her as she walked towards us, laughing.

"He won't let me color his tattoo hot pink and neon green," she replied.

Tony just shook his head and said, "Everyone inside thinks you two are yelling 'cock sucker'."

That's when I looked at Lexi and she looked at me. We both started laughing, thinking the whole thing was funny.

"How is fun mistaken for cock?"

"I hearts you AJ," Mick said as she finished tattooing him.

For some odd reason, he wanted a chick looking like she was swinging around a pole except the pole was a guitar.....if that made any sense. Either way, the way it came out, it was pretty cool.

"Aw, anything for my surragate uncle Mick," Lexi said, smiling as she gave him a hug.

So far, she has tattooed Tommy, Josh, Tobin, Tony, Mick, Chris, and DJ. They all wanted really random things but it wasn't as random as DJ's. For some reason, they decided to get matching tattoos: a little dog with a santa hat on it. He tattooed her and she tattooed him so it worked out all in the end.

"My turn," I yelled, walking towards her.

She smiled as she opened her soda and said, "Okay, Jacoby, sit your ass down and tell me want you want."You. "I decided to let you do your magic except I don't want it pink and neon green," I responded, sitting down.

"Alrighty," she said, grabbing her gloves, "No moving now."

Thirty minutes later, she sat up straight and said, "Okay, I'm done."

I looked at my arm and saw that she did it all gothic looking. She made the banners look like it was aging and torn, the crest red and black, and just made it more detailed. I was absolutely in awe.

"Alexei Sixx, this is just plain amazing," I said as she bandaged it, "You are now my new favorite tattoo artist."

She just laughed as she said, "Now you're colorful!"
♠ ♠ ♠
short part yes but I'm at college again.....