Refuse to Surrender

Everything is Going to be Alright, Jacoby

Still Jacoby's POV

"Yeah, I'm stuck with my dad, his bands, and everyone else for the rest of the tour," I heard Lexi say as I walked outside.

We were all heading out to go drinking and she was calling one of her friends to get her jeep to be driven back to California. She was annoyed because tomorrow, she had to go shopping to get clothes because she only packed for a couple of days, thinking that she'd be here for only a short amount of time. Well, at least she got a puppy out of it and I get to be around her more.

What? Its not my fault she's hot.

"DJ's here so at least I got someone to talk to.......yeah, there are cute people around," Lexi said as she lit a cigarette, "Duh. Okay, I'll send you the keys in the mail and you'll drive my jeep back......loves, Crystal."

Lexi hung up and I walked towards her. She looked at me and gave me a little smile. Man, good looks must be a dominate gene in the Sixx family and whoever her mother is because she looks amazing.

I wonder who is her mother because Brandi Brandt is the mother of Gunner, Storm, and Decker while Donna D'Errico is Frankie's mom. Either way, she must be pretty because Alexei is just drop dead gorgeous.

"So there are cute people around," I asked, quoting her.

She just smirked and said, "Yuppers. Now if you excuse me, I must find my jacket so that I feel all special."

"Hey we're all going drinking and I was wondering if you want to come," I called.

Lexi turned around and looked at me. "Sure. But you have to be my drinking buddy."

I smiled and nodded. "Sure."

Lexi sat by the bar, with a shot of JD in her hand, as she watched all of us. She wasn't drunk yet but then again, she was just watching out for us. I guess that was a bit of her job because Tommy gave her his keys and everything.

"Lexi," I called as I stumbled towards her, "Why are you by your lonesome?"

She laughed as she helped me onto a stool, "So I can keep track of everyone. I've been doing this since I was legal just because my dad or one of his friends tend to disappear when they're drunk so I watch out for them."

"That's smart."

Alex's POV

I looked at Jacoby who was now full blown drunk. He was yelling things and sobbing. I was getting worried about him because people were getting annoyed so I went to my dad to tell him that I was taking him back. "Dad!"

"Oh, hey, AJ, what's up," he asked, taking a sip of his beer.

He wasn't drunk yet.

"Jacoby's drunk and it looks like some people are getting annoyed with him so I'm going to take him back to his tour bus," I answered.

"Alright."

He gave me his keys and I walked back to Jacoby where he was now laying on the ground, still yelling. I grabbed his arm and pulled him up, wrapping it around my shoulder and walking him out.

"And you know what sucks? Having my two sons with my divorced wife and only getting a phone call once a month," Jacoby said, mumbling.

"That sucks. I'm sorry," I said as I tried to open the door.

"And now everyone is going to leave me," he said, starting to cry.

I looked at him, now really worried. I guess Jacoby Shaddix was a depressed drunk. He started to cling onto me, now full blown crying.

"No one will leave you, Jacoby," I said, now sitting on the couch with Jacoby still clinging onto me, "You got your band mates and friends."

"I'm a fucking divorced guy and my kids are with my ex wife! Everyone is going to leave me! You're trying to leave me!"

I rubbed his back as I said, "Everything is going to be okay, Jacoby. You'll find yourself a happy life."

He just clung onto me, still crying and mumbling stuff, as his band mates came in. They all looked at me funny as Tobin asked, "Um, what's going on?"

"People were getting annoyed with him while he was drunk so I brought him back here so that he could sleep it off and now he won't let go of me," I explained.

Jerry and Tony laughed as Jacoby still was in his depressed drunken state. "He's not going to let go until he sobers up tomorrow," Jerry said, "So you're stuck."

I instantly frowned and said, "My dad's going to think that Jacoby raped me or something!"

"How about we get your dad so he can see that you are stuck," Tony suggested, "And maybe he can figure out how to get Jacoby to let go of you."

"Get him."

"So from what I'm hearing, my daughter is a bit stuck to Jacoby," I heard my dad say as he walked onto the Papa Roach tour bus.

"Yeah," Tobin said, "He's clingy when he's drunk and now he's clung onto your daughter."

My dad laughed as he saw me. I was sitting all fine except I had Jacoby's arms wrapped around my waist and he was not letting go. I was stuck and not happy. Although, I'll admit, it was a bit cool having a cute guy cling to me but not this much. This was a bit much even for me and I grew up with the guys of Motley Crue.

Hell, that must mean something.

"So, AJ, what are we going to do," Dad asked as he calmed down.

"Get the jaws of life," I suggested.

Dad just rolled his eyes and said, "Well, it looks like your staying with Jacoby for tonight. I'll go get your stuff."

"Dad! I want to go," I yelled.

"Don't leave me," Jacoby yelled, now whining.

Everyone just laughed at me as I frowned. This was so not cool. First I get dragged into staying for the rest of the tour instead of hiding out at my secret place in Australia and now, I'm practically stuck to Jacoby Shaddix?

"I am not happy."

"I don't want to be alone," Jacoby yelled.

"Everything is going to be alright, Jacoby," I said, rubbing his back.

With that, he fell asleep and now I definitely was stuck.
♠ ♠ ♠
Inspiration came from here.