Refuse to Surrender

False Advertising

Jacoby's POV

I woke up the next morning with the worst headache of my life and I instantly knew that I had a hangover. That's the one thing I hate after my drinking spree: the hangovers. They were the worst whenever your miserable. I looked down and my jaw dropped.

There was Alex, in my arms, asleep. Okay, she was still clothed as was I so I didn't have sex with her. I think her dad would have killed me if we did. She looked content and was obviously tired. I really was curious as to why she was sleeping in my bunk and how we got there.

I let go of her and got up to use the bathroom. Tobin was lounging around on the couch with his laptop and I asked, "How the hell did Alex get in my bed?"

He smirked as he asked, "You don't remember?"

I shook my head as he continued, "I suppose not. Well, you got drunk and Alex was with you, not drunk, but sipping some vodka. You started being depressed and sobbing and stuff and Alex took you back here because you were making a fool of yourself. Then you started clinging to her and you wouldn't let go. That's why she's in your bed."

"What about her dad? What did Nikki say?"

"We got him and he started laughing then he said, 'I guess you're staying here tonight.' And then he got her bags," Tobin answered.

I just blinked as I headed to the bathroom and grabbed some of my clothes. I looked at Alex and couldn't help but smile. She looked so adorable all curled up. I pulled the covers so that she wouldn't get cold and moved some of her hair out of her face. Man, Alexei Sixx is just hot. Plain and simple.

"You're awake," I said as I came back from the bathroom with new clothes on.

Alexei had woke up and was sitting up. Her strawberry blonde hair was a bit messy but it looked fine. After blinking a couple of times, she looked at me and asked, "So you finally decided to let go of me, huh?"

I smiled as she got up, hunting down the bag her father had brought for her. "Yeah," I said, rubbing the back of my neck, "Sorry about that."

"Its okay," Alex replied, "Um, can I change in the bathroom?"

"Yeah."

She walked off into the bathroom, closing the door behind her. I sat on one of the couches and thought about things. Okay, I have known Alexei for less than twenty-four hours and she has already slept in my bed. That's a bit sad but that's because I wouldn't let go of her. I wonder what I said to her. Please don't tell me that I told her that I liked her.

Alex came out ten minutes later. She was now wearing black jeans, a white Motley Crue shirt, a black jacket, and black converse. Her hair was up in a clip, keeping it out of her pretty face. She sat next to me and said, "You are a depressed drunk, Jacoby."

"What did I say to you?"

"Eh, you were saying that you were upset that you're divorced and how your sons are living with your ex wife," she said, "Then you went on this rant on how you believe everyone's going to leave you and started clinging onto me."

"I am so sorry I did that," I said, apologizing and imaging how stupid I must have acted.

She smiled and replied, "Its okay. You were pretty amusing."

I sighed, "We're going to Salt Lake next."

Alex's POV

I looked at Jacoby when he said that. I really was stuck on going on tour with him, my dad, and everyone else. Honestly, I thought they were all joking and I was going home after Englewood/Denver but I guess not. Oh well, I got someone picking up my car.

"You seem lost in thought," Jacoby said.

"I seriously thought my dad was joking," I said.

"But you called someone to get your car."

"Yeah but I thought Dad was pulling my leg. I thought I was going to be here, tattoo you guys, and then be on my merry way to Australia and hide out there for awhile," I admitted.

"Well, we're amusing people so you have someone to talk to," Jacoby replied.

"That's true."

"Did you get laid," Tommy asked as we all gathered in a restaurant.

I stuck my tongue out at him and said, "No and if I did, I wouldn't tell you!"

"Why not?"

"Because you're like an uncle to me and that's disturbing," I replied.

"Where were you though," Gunner asked as I sat down next to him.

"Jacoby got drunk and started clinging to me, sobbing uncontrollably," I answered, taking a sip of my calm chowder.

Gunner laughed as Storm almost spat out her drink when I said that. "He's a clingy depressed drunk?"

"Apparently," I answered, grabbing the saltine crackers, "These are fucking saltine crackers and there is no salt on them. That is fucking false advertising!"

My dad looked at me then at the cracker in my hand. "That makes no sense. I thought saltine crackers were supposed to have salt for them."

"Its healthier for you," Mick said.

"Fuck healthy. Its false advertising," I said, not happy with it.

"Do you all always argue over things like this," Tony asked.

Vince nodded as he ate his steak. "Yup. Especially whenever AJ is here."

"She's always finding something to argue about," Mick said.

"Am not! Its not my fucking fault that these crackers are symbols of fucking false advertising," I said.

"They're crackers, Alex," DJ said, "Its okay."

"False advertising," I said, now eating my steak.

My dad helped me grab my bag from Jacoby's tour bus onto his tour bus after lunch. "So, you and Jacoby getting to be friends," he asked.

"I don't know," I replied, carrying my puppy my dad had given me as a present to stay, "He is cute though."

He rolled his eyes. "First time you say a rock star is cute. Normally its one of those skater types or art types."

I laughed as Jacoby came out, carrying a bunch of those false saltine crackers. He ran towards me and said, "These are fucking good for saltine crackers."

"Those are fucking false advertising!"
♠ ♠ ♠
visuals!

Alexei, portrayed by Alessandra Ambrosia

yeah....