People are Strange

chapter 18

I woke up the next morning when I felt the bus moving a bit.
I gathered my shower necessities and peeked out the curtain of my bunk to make sure I wasn't going to have another awkward encounter.

Coast is clear.

I hopped off my bunk and stepped into the restroom and quickly stepped into the shower.
After bathing a bit a heard the toilet flush and the water run cold.
Oh damn it all. If it's wiL I swear...
I poked my head out to see Hayley washing her hands.

"Dude, you scared me!" I said holding the shower curtain up to my body.
Hayley turned around and giggled saying, "Who did you expect I would be?"

"Honestly? I thought you were Will..." I said the last part quietly.

Hayley smiled and said, "Well I wouldn't doubt it if he tried to sneak a peak while you take a shower, he has been stealing glances at you as often as he can."

"WHAT? No, he hasn't. You're crazy." I said in a hushed voice.

"Alright, Eden. You're right, he wasn't totally staring at your boobs at breakfast the other day." She said giggling and stepping out of the bathroom.

UGH! This isn't okay.
Wait, isn't this what I wanted?
I want him to feel something, how else can I be a tease just to irritate him?

Hmm, maybe this is a bad idea.
Nah! This is awesome.
Let's see how much damage I can do today.

I hopped out of the shower and pulled on some black leggings and an oversized tee shirt over it.
Stepping out into the bus hallway I noticed everyone sitting up at the front of the bus.
Jake, Curtis, and Caleb were playing video games.
Angel and Nick were on their laptops.
Hayley was reading a magazine.
And there was no sign of Will.

I ploped down next to Jake and he handed me a game controller.
"You in?" Jake asked a little too enthusiastically.
"Ha, well sure. I guess I am." I smiled gladly taking the controller.

We were playing some random shooting game and all the boys started ganging up on me.
"Not fair guys, don't kill me! I'm a girl!" I shouted standing up.

Will just walked up holding his book, "Can you please keep it down?" He said looking only at me.
I just rolled my eyes and went back to playing.
Angel was watching the game and started heckling me.
"Eden, I think they hate you!" He said in between giggles as I squirmed in my spot trying to stay alive.
"No, they just want to kill me!" I shouted back while shaking my controller.
All three of the boys cornered me and were timing their shots to try to shoot me all at once.
"No! Don't do it!" I said laughing loudly as all three of the boys were also laughing.
"Uh oh, Eden don't let them rape you!" Angel shouted and everyone on the bus started laughing.
Everyone except Will and I. I looked straight at him and his eyes held such a deep pain.
He pulled his eyes away from mine.
I jumped when I heard guns firing.

"Player 4 dead" The robot voice from the game brought me back.

"Well that was fun, I-I think I'm going to go check my email." I said handing my controller off to Angel.
I climbed into my bunk and immediately put my headphones on and pulled out my lap top.
After about an hour my curtain was pulled back by Curtis.
"Hey little lady, we're going to be in New York in about half an hour. I think the dudes in Aiden are going to meet up with the other band we're touring with and party a bit tonight." He said resting his head on his hand. "Are you down to come put and party with us?" He continued then in a sing-song voice he said, "We've got a hotel room for tonight."

"Yeah I think I will go out tonight. Is our show tomorrow?" I asked gathering up some party clothes.

"Nah, we made good drive time so we have a day off in New York first." Curtis said
I nodded and turned towards the bathroom.
I put on some nicer clothes : http://fr.tinypic.com/
for going out. When I walked out everyone else seemed just about ready to go.
Hayley had borrowed one of my purple dresses and wore her own torn up black tights.
All the boys had decent boy "going out" clothes.

Hayley linked up with Caleb while Curtis and Jake were still arguing about something regarding their earlier video game.
Nick and Will were going to be fashionably late I suppose.
Angel and I linked arms and pretended the hallway in our bus was the catwalk and strutted down the aisle, out the door and into this random club that was already packed with moving bodies.

This should get interesting.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm still terrible at updating.

Although comments ALWAYS do help out
:)

I already got some more ideas as to where this is going to go.
BUT please send me some feedback as to what you'd like to see.
I'll take storyline requests. or if you'd like to make a guest apperance :)