Status: Indefinite Hiatus

To The End

Chapter 1

"You have got to be kidding me." I said, I was utterly shocked. Of all the places in the world he chose here? The mansion looked like it'd collapse any minute, it was filthy. No one had been here in the past 20 years, that much was obvious. The tree's looked healthy though, that was a surprise.

"What, don't you like it?"

"What do you think? There's nothing to do here. What are we going to do for a month? Play hide and seek? Tic Tac Toe on the walls?"

"There's a pool."

"Oh wow, that makes everything much better then. "

"Stop complaining and make yourself at home." He opened the boot and got the suitcases out, then started to walk towards the building.

"You know, I am capable of carrying my own suitcase." I shouted to him, whilst trying to get out of the car.

"There's a surprise."

Inside the mansion, it wasn't as bad as I expected it. The rooms were very spacey, but needed a good dusting and the staircases didn't look like they'd snap. The bedroom was clean but the bed didn't look very inviting. I sighed, I wanted to go back already. I got out my mobile and tapped in my mum's number, only to find that there was no signal. Just what I needed.

"Tom?" I shouted.

"Yeah honey?"

"Where's the phone?"

"Erm..about that, I thought that there would be no use having one. The electricity was cut off anyway. I just wanted it to be the two of us, you know what I'm saying?"

"I can't believe you. I promised Mum I'd ring her as soon as we got here!"

"I'm sorry, I didn't know."

A whole month with no phone, no tv, no music.

Perfect
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long.