Secrets Never Last

6

Emma’s POV

Joanne had fallen asleep, I however – couldn’t sleep yet. I needed to think. This girl lying beside me I had really… really grown to like. And I don’t want to mess it up. Tonight was amazing, every touch, every kiss and every part of her body just … fitted so well with mine I felt like I could just lie in her arms for the rest of my life.

I stroked a hair out of her face and placed a light, innocent kiss on her lips.

This girl I was going to treat special, this girl is going to get pampered for as long as she wanted. I was falling for her – hard and fast. And the best thing about it was – I felt like we were going to make it together for a long time.

Normal POV

I woke to a loud bang coming from a room somewhere in the building. Sitting up, I rubbed my eyes and looked around re-collecting the thoughts and images from last night. I sighed loudly and found a grin spread across my face as I fell backwards onto the bed, smelling the sheets which reminded me so much of Emma.

Looking to my side I noticed that Emma was no where to be seen. Getting up from the bed I grabbed a baggy t shirt found lying on the floor and quietly peeked around the door.

There I saw Emma, in the kitchen rushing around with a flustered face swearing under her breath. She looked so cute right there I let out a giggle as I watched her

“Wha?” she mumbled as she turned to face me. “Oh…. Damn I wanted to surprise you” A blush appeared on her face once I realised what she was doing.

“Well you did! What are you cooking here? I’ll help and we’ll eat it in bed together” I said with a smile. She was going to make me breakfast in bed! I could have jumped and squealed with happiness!

As I turned to keep an eye on the frying egg whilst she scrambled the eggs. Suddenly I felt arms slide around my waist and a head rest on my shoulder.

“You comfortable there?” I said with a laugh

“Mmm” She breathed in my sent then turned me around to face her, “That t shirt looks really… Delicious on you, the way it just… sits on your hips so innocent – I think we should take it off” She whispered with a sly grin appearing on her face

I pulled her into a kiss and she leaned me up against the side of her worktop whilst I placed my hands on her ass, squeezing lightly. She moaned into my mouth whilst I smiled into the kiss.

As she lifted my shirt up we knocked over a bowl on the floor making a loud bang which jumped us out of the kiss.

“Shit!” she shouted as she noticed the eggs burning like hell in the frying pan. I gave a small laugh and she turned to face me. “Im glad you find something funny! Now we have to start aaaaall over again” she wined with this adorable pout across her face.

“Don’t be silly we don’t have to cook anymore” She gave me this strange look as if to say ‘what on earth are you on about?’

I walked up to her, placed my hands on her hips and whispered in her ear

“I’d much rather to have you for breakfast”

That’s when our lips met for a lustful kiss, once again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Finaly an update - This story is for buttaflykissz because she rocks :) Sorry i took so long >.<