Secrets Never Last

8

Sneaking out the back door was easy, getting over the fence and avoiding any form of loud noise was not, however our high attitudes and loved up feelings stopped us from caring if we got caught or not.

Silently we strolled, hand in hand towards our spot where we first realised our feelings for each other. However me being all randy from earlier on, decided to take a detour.

“Er, where are you taking me” Emma asked with a slightly amused voice
“Well” I explained “ I feel like a little detour”

I began to walk backwards facing her with a little grin on my face, I then stopped walking – mainly because I was afraid I was going to fall – and pulled her close to me

Resting my hands on her hips I looked her in the eyes and slowly leaned in to kiss her. Somehow throughout the kissing, she leaned me up against a tree and grinded herself on me, which caused us both to moan at the same time.

The sound of her moaning got me so excited I had to dominate for a bit, so I turned us around so she was against the tree and slowly pulled her down so I was sitting on top of her. Softly stroking her thigh I moved my hand to rub her, I had to hear that moan again.

Her moaning I heard in my ear as I was sucking her neck, encouraged me so much more I sat directly on top of her and grinded us both in a slow, sexy rhythm. This time it was me moaning which drew her to pull my top off and softly rub my breasts. My hands travelled down to her hips, drawing them closer for more friction which caused her to grow frustrated.

She grabbed me by my waist and turned me so I was lying on the floor and she was on top of me.

By now I had no clue where my top was but I was so into this moment I couldn’t give a flying fuck

Her hand slowly went down my pants and she started to rub me faster and faster until I was breathing so heavy it was painful. Now I don’t know what gave me the will to stop, but I pulled her away, feeling slightly conscious that I was half naked and she was fully clothed, and I pulled her trousers off, along with her French – urgh so hot – underwear. At this point she was doing the same to me until we both became both fully naked, in a small forest on the floor.

I began to kiss down to her breasts, making sure to get a good moan from her until I slowly kissed my way down to her belly button, which I slowly nibbled and licked. As doing this my hand working wonders on her, the moaning and short breaths coming from her encouraging me greatly. When I reached her area I slowly licked in-between her slits and nibbled very softly on her clit, her breathing was getting so fast now I knew she was nearly ready to cum for me. Using three of my fingers I pumped them in and out of her as fast as I could, now and then curling them and slowing down and pasting my speed up once again, her moaning was getting more and more high. My tongue was working on her clit, me nibbling, sucking, licking and rubbing her all over – she finally came with a glorious cry from her mouth. Licking up every bit I worked my way up to her face, kissing her passionately.

“That was the hottest thing, ever” I whispered in her ear. She was breathing so heavily it took a while for her to answer

“Best. Orgasm. Ever.” She breathed.

I would go in detail about how the rest of that evening went, however it was so amazing, so beautiful and so fucking hot I’d feel rude explaining. Lets just say we were both satisfied.

We both simply walked back to the house in silence, holding hands. When we reached the kitchen we both passionately kissed and parted our separate ways.

The happiest I have ever been, I fell asleep with a smile on my face, dreaming of our next encounter together.

I knew I had to be careful though, because I was falling fast.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ahhhhh im not so sure about this one =/ and once again FULLY sorry for not updating. But i will soon hopefully :D