‹ Prequel: Finishing Up

New Beginnings

1. Goodbye

"What will I do, without you or Manda?" Ella asked, days before Josh was scheduled to leave. "Maybe talk to those brothers...what're there names again?" he asked, trying not to be rude. "The Jonas Brothers. Kevin, Joe, and Nick." Ella replied. "Right."
------------------------------------
*Airport*

Tears slowly ran down Ella's pretty face, falling with speed towards the cement ground. "It'll be ok," Josh comforted her. "I'm going to miss you...a lot." She confessed. He chuckled a little. "I know." he said a little cocky, but in a playful manner. He pulled her into a hug, as she squeezed him hard. "Well, I better go." Josh said, turning for the plane that was going to take him. "Bye."

Ella tried her hardest not to cry. He hated to see her crying. And this was his dream. He always wanted to be a Marine. Since he was a Freshman in Highschool. She always knew the day would come, just kept pushing it away. Now it was here, and she hated it. Ella saw him turn around and wave. She smiled weakly and waved back.
------------------------------------

*Home*

Ella quickly dialed a number, getting the voicemail. It was 9:56 p.m. Of course, she thought, they must be in a concert.

"Hey Joe, its Ella. Ya know, the girl from a month ago who cried like a freak during A Little Bit Longer? Call me ASAP when you get this ok? Bye!" She hung up the phone, laughing at her message. Joe had given her his number that night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Um, yeah. idk just a filler. lmao, first chapter. JB A LOT in this story....