Sequel: Love's Requiem

Everything I'm Not

Confession

“Alex.” I said with a frown.

“Shhh” He hushed me by placing his lips on mine.

I didn’t pull away, but I didn’t exactly kiss back. I think was more in shock over what was going on. I think he realized that too and pulled away.

“Go to sleep Bella.” He said as shut the light off.

“You’re sleeping in my bunk again?” I whispered as my voice cracked.

“Yeah, if it’s okay with you?”

“Yeah.” I yawned closing my eyes.

-Alex’s Point of View-
What the fuck am I doing? I have a girlfriend, but I just can’t help it there’s something about Bella that everything just comes natural, and feels right. I must have drifted off to sleep in mid thought because the next thing I knew it, she wasn’t in my arms anymore and there was a very pissed off Jack.

“Whatever you think you can pull off here quit it.” He said smacking me in the head.

“Owe what did I do?” I winced rubbing my head.

“You tell me, you’re the one whose been sharing a bed with our tour manager for two days straight.”

“I didn’t do anything with her!”

“I would hope not!”

“Look it’s not like that, I don’t see anything in her.” I lied.

“Sure, do you really think I’m that blind? As long as you have a girlfriend you leave Bella alone!” He told me and then
headed to the front of the bus.

“Where is everyone?” I asked noticing everyone else was missing.

“They’re in the mall over there.” He pointed out the window.

Oh yeah, today we had a day off in Chicago.

“Look nothing is going on.” I told him as I headed to get dressed.

“Whatever you say.” I heard him yell back to me.

After I got dressed I was making my way to the front of the bus when I heard something vibrate in Bella’s bunk. She left
her sidekick apparently so I picked it up to bring it to her. However curiosity got the best of me and I looked at the screen to see what the message was.

From: Jesse
As long as you didn’t kiss back you’re fine. Look remember don’t eat where you shit, plus think about it Bella do you really think he’s interested in you or how you look.

I guess she told him.

“You ready?” Jack yelled.

“Yeah.” I said shoving the phone in my pocket and running off the bus with Jack. When we found them Bella was trying
to buy fairy wings and a wand.

“I need these!” She whined.

“Only if I can get the bumble bee costume!’ Zack complained.

“Fine!” She said as they both ran to the counter.

“I think we’re breaking her in.” Jack laughed

“Are you both going to wear those all day?” I asked an hour later while we were walking around Target with Bumble Bee
Zack and Bella the fairy.

“It’s a very strong possibility.” Zack told me.

“Very strong.” Bella added.

“Oh Bella, I forgot, you left this.” I remembered as I felt my ass vibrate.

“Thanks!” She smiled as I handed her the phone.

After the mall we headed back on the road to get to the next venue.

“Bella do you not play video games or something?” Rian asked while all of us were in the back, Me, Jack and Rian were
playing guitar hero, and Zach was on his laptop, while Bella was reading a book.

“I do, I’d just rather read instead.” She told us still wearing the fairy wings.

“Bella can’t play.” I said. “Girls suck at video games.”

“Fine.” She said putting her book down and taking my controller. “Watch and learn.”

She went to the menu and unlocked a Killswitch engage song. She selected expert and beat the whole song with a
perfect score.

“Stick that in your juice box and suck it.” She said tossing the guitar back to me.

“Marry me?” Jack said getting on one knee making her laugh.

“Now let me read in peace.” She said sitting back down across from Zack and picking up her book.

Ever since the conversation I had with Jack today, I’ve been distancing myself from Bella Not much, but just enough to
keep Jack off my case and keep her from noticing. And that’s how I kept it. Well until we hit New York City, which was
right around Thanksgiving.

“We want to celebrate with your family!” Jack begged Bella one morning as we were making our way to Pennsylvania.

“No.” Bella told her crossing her arms.

“Are you embarrassed of us?”

“No, I’m embarrassed of you and Alex Rian and Zack are more than welcome to join us.” She said as Rian and Zack gave each other high fives.

“What!” Him and I both shouted.

“Yes! You would probably tell my mom she’s hot and Alex would ask my brother to teach him all the dirty words in Croatian.”

“I would do no such thing.” I protested.

“Besides you’re going to that guy Vinny’s house.” She said as her phone started to ring. “Hello?” She answered.

Jack and I just sat across from her, she has asked something about a guy named Alex and then started talking about some band.

“What?!” She shouted, as her eyes grew wide, she then looked up at our confused faces. “I’ll be right back.” She told us
before running off to the back of the bus.

“Should we be afraid?” Jack asked me.

“I don’t know, I think I already am.” I told him.

“Why is Bella jumping around the back of the bus like an idiot?” Rian asked coming back from the bathroom.

“For the same reason why she just screeched and ran back there a few minutes ago.” Jack told him as she came back to the front with a huge smile on her face, which made me grin cause I just couldn’t help it.