Sequel: Love's Requiem

Everything I'm Not

Does his lips taste like Forever?

For the first time in I don’t remember how long, Bella and I were actually holding hands. It wasn’t much but I definitely was going to take it over nothing, so I went with her to get a hair cut and the whole time the woman was cutting her hair, Bella kept making faces at me from the chair.

“Look I’m cousin it!” Bella laughed from the chair.

“Bella sit still the lady looks mad.” I told her noticing the facial expression of the woman cutting her hair.

A little while later, she was done.

“You’re a lucky guy to have such a beautiful girlfriend.” The woman behind the counter told Bella and I while she paid.

“Thanks.” I smiled as we left.

“Does it look okay?” Bella asked I guess she didn’t hear what the woman had said.

“It looks fine.” I told her looking at her new haircut. She had cut it short and choppy with bangs that fell to the side of her forehead.

“Really or are you just saying that?” She asked.

“Really, really. Now can we please get something to eat?” I asked her.

“Mmmhmm!” She said as we left the hotel to walk in search of finding somewhere to eat. We ended up going to a tiny place that was all the way in town. In fact we had walked for a good half an hour to get to the place.

“So is this a date?” I asked her while she ate her salad.

“Why would you think it’s a date?” She asked me.

“Well it’s just us, and it’s kind of romantic here.”

“Not a date.” She said simply.

“Alright.” I said giving up. “I’ll get a date out of you one day.”

“In the far distant future.” She told me with a smirk.

“Funny, funny lady.” I told her. “Can I ask you something?”

“Shoot.”

“With all your tattoos why no piercings?”

“Easier to cover up a tat than a piercing.” She told me. “Notice I don’t have many in the open.”

“When’d you get you’re first one?”

“18 like everyone else.” She laughed. “This one.” She said pointing to a rosary around her ankle.

“Ah.” I nodded.

‘Thinking abut getting one?”

“Nah, not my thing.” I told her.

“It’s not for everyone.” She nodded. “Jesse doesn’t have any.” She added.

After we ate, her and I walked around the town for a bit going in to stores and what not. We ended up buying some things, she got some weird Hawaiian shirt for Jesse as well as this dress thing for herself, and some other things she didn’t let me see. I got some things for my parents. We walked back to the hotel, and made it back just in time to leave for the venue.

“Bella looks pretty again!” Jack said as we were sitting in the van.

“Thank you Jack.” She told him.

“Nice hair cut Bella, so where’d you both disappear off to for pretty much the whole afternoon?” Rian asked.

“Town, we got something to eat and then did some shopping.” I told them.

“I’m sure that’s all you did.” Zack said with a smirk.

“Yes, it is.” Bella chirped while looking out the window.

When we got to the venue, Bella went back in to full work mode running around making sure everything was set and
ready to go as well as helping unload and setting up equipment.

“Alright, you guys are up, everything is set up.” Bella said coming in to the dressing room.

“Once again Bella to the rescue.” Zack laughed messing up her hair as he walked past her to the stage.

I gave her a kiss on the cheek before I walked off. The show was amazing; no words could describe it I think. Afterwards, Bella was loading everything up while all of us were taking pictures, signing autographs and talking to fans.

“I’m hungry.” Jack whined while were back in the van going to the hotel.

“Quit your bitching we’re officially on vacation.” Bella told him making all of us laugh,

“Can we go to the Luau tomorrow?” Jack begged her.

“You can do whatever the hell you want. I’m not in charge of your smelly butt for the next five days.” She said happily.

“I don’t smell I showered!” Jack protested.

“Sure you did.” She humored him.

“I don’t like vacation Bella.” He mumbled as we got to the hotel.

“Up for another walk to town?” I asked Bella coming up behind her as we walked in to the hotel lobby.

“It’s 2 am.” She told me.

“So?”

“Everything is probably closed.”

“What if I find a place that’s open?”

“Why are you so determined to get me alone with you all the time?” She asked me as we waited for another elevator
because everyone jumped on the first one leaving us in the dust.

“Because, we’re in Hawaii and because I’m trying to redeem myself for fucking up so badly.” I told her.

“I’m not the materialistic type babe, taking me to dinner and buying me things is a waste of time.” She told as we got on the elevator.

“Then what do you want me to do?” I pleaded.

“That’s for you to figure out.” She told me as we got off on our floor.

“What if I figure it out? Then what happens?” I asked her following her to our room.

“You’ll find out then. But as for now” She began opening the door. “Order up.” She added handing me the room service menu.
♠ ♠ ♠
I just once again wanted to thank everyone for the comments, especially Jerseysgirl she always leaves the best ones and she's awesome : )