Sequel: Love's Requiem

Everything I'm Not

Misery Buisness

“So Bella have you done another amazing job?” Jesse asked as they got out of their van in front of the venue.

“Of course, except we have some new names on the guest list that none of us know, but whoever they are they were added this morning so I don’t know.” I told him.

“Weird, I hope they’re not like more A&R people trying to steal us from Victory again.” Frankie said shaking his head.

“If that’s the case” I began, “I’ll have it all taken care of.” I finished.

“Haha no one messes with our Bella!” Jesse laughed as we started loading in all their equipment for sound check.

Soon the kids started showing up for tonight’s show, there was a line already around the block. I didn’t get a chance to really enjoy myself during the opening bands because I was running around making sure the fire marshal wasn’t going to shut the show down because he thought we had reached over capacity. Which luckily I had proved we hadn’t so he left.

“Once again Bella saves the day,” Jesse laughed as I returned back to the backstage lounge.

“Just in time too.” I told them noticing a group of guys peeking through from the bar area.

“After you Bella” Jesse said as I ran on stage to make sure all the set lists were tapped down and on all the monitors
and the drum riser.

Once I got the okay from the sound guy, I ran off stage, while the guys took the stage. I stayed off to the side behind one of the amps and watched. I actually felt a few tears in my eyes as I watched them play. On the opposite side of me were all their friends; it was a rather large group considering there were also some of the guys from the earlier bands as well as that one group of guys I had seen earlier. They’re set went great; me and their friend Mike actually jumped in to the crowed and went in to the pit. He got out with not a scratch on him, I however had the beginnings of a black eye and my nose was bleeding. They dedicated the last song to me but I was too busy trying to get my nose to stop bleeding.

“Aw Bella who beat you up?” Frankie laughed.

“Very funny, some fat guy fucking wailed me. Fucking Mikey got out with not so much as a pulled hair.” I said holding
the ice pack over my eye.

Apparently that group of guys from earlier had left just as Emmure finished, I actually saw them leave they kept looking at me. One was actually kind of cute to tell you the truth. He had light brown hair and it looked like some blonde in it as well, and he had one of those To Write Love on Her Arms tee shirts on and a purple hoodie. Him and Jesse definitely must have shared similar fashion sense that’s for sure.

The next day I actually was able to sleep in, which was a major relief to me seeing as the night before I had spent it out till the wee hours of the morning with everyone. I was in the middle of getting all the information for the upcoming tour together when my cell phone began to ring.

“Hello?” I answered.

“Isabella?” I heard my new boss’s voice.

“Yes sir, what’s up?” I asked.

“I just wanted to tell you that I figured it’d be best if you came to Baltimore two days prior to the original day I told you.”

“Why? I everything okay? I’m going through all the paper work as we speak.”

“Well I think the client and myself would be more comfortable actually knowing you prior to leaving for the tour.”

“That does make sense.”

“So Friday, there will be a car to pick you up from the airport.”

“Airport? I didn’t arrange any flight, I don’t even think I can afford one for that matter.”

“All taken care of already, I emailed your flight itinerary all you have to do is print it out.”

“How much do I need to reimburse you for?”

“Nothing, it’s all take care of. Have a safe flight I’ll be checking in with you in a few days.” He told me.

“Alright, thank you sir.”

“Have a good day, Isabella.” He said hanging up.

Great so I went from having at least a week to pack to five days, well it’s not that much of a change. I spent the next few days packing as well as making sure our credentials was all set to be waiting for us on the bus the day we leave. So I’ve been doing this since I was about 18, and this would be my first tour on an actual tour bus not a van. I printed out my ticket, turns out I was leaving Thursday around 11pm. Thursday afternoon I had spent the with Jesse and Frankie.

“So what band are you going out with?” Jesse asked me while we were walking around Manhattan.

“All time low? I haven’t had a chance to actually listen to them because I’ve been so busy.” I told him.

“Haha Bella’s going out with a band she don’t know.” Frankie teased.

“You know Frankie, I seriously am doubting missing you at all.”

“Likewise bitch, likewise.”

“I swear with your charm it’s a shame you can’t get a legit girl.” Jesse told him shaking his head.

“Fuck you.” He said making a face.

“I wonder if this band is going to put me through the drama you two do.”

“Doubt it, we’re special.” Jesse told me with a laugh.

I stopped home to change as well as get my stuff, Jesse was giving me a lift to the airport so I had time to shower, and
change in to a pair of black skinny jeans, my stay brutal pull over hoodie, and my yellow and black hi top dunks.

“Alright Bella, text me when you get there.” Jesse said hugging me tightly.

“Alright, don’t give your new tour manager a hard time. Most of them won’t take your crap like me.” I told him making him
laugh.

“Will do, and don’t give them a hard time I mean how hard can it be if they’re on the same management as set your
goals?” He asked me.

“I guess.” I sighed

“See you in a few months.” He smiled, as I left for my gate.

I boarded the plane and waited until I it was okay to listen to my ipod. The flight couldn’t have been any more than an hour. When I got my bag off the conveyor belt, I headed to look for my “ride”. I looked around, and saw someone who looked incredibly familiar approaching me.