Sequel: Love's Requiem

Everything I'm Not

Girl Of Glass

“Good morning Bella, I see even with broken limbs you still don’t slow down.” Jack laughed as I hugged him.

“Yeah, yeah, get your butt in that van.” I told him.

When everyone was in the van and everything was ready to go we headed to the airport. As promised Alex was able to sleep on the flight with out having to worry about going through hair and make up. I watched the airplane TV while everyone else seemed to be sleeping. All chaos hit when we hit Los Angeles, we thought all our bags were lost because everyone from our flight had left and we were still waiting luckily they turned up a while later making us late for the practice at Jimmy Kimmel.

“Bella relax, Jesus it’s not that big of a deal.” Rian said trying to calm me down while I was pacing the back stage area at Jimmy Kimmel.

“I know, I know.” I said as I felt my phone vibrate. “Hello?” I answered.

“Bella! Rumor is you’re here on the west coast tonight.” I heard a very familiar voice say.

“It’s a strong possibility. What’s up Mark?” I asked him.

Mark played in the band Suicide Silence, I had toured with them a few times but mainly knew them through Jesse and them.

“Can’t show a lady a good time?” He laughed. “We miss you, what time do you finish doing whatever it is you’re doing tonight?”

“11:35.”

“Good we’ll take you and whatever band you’re working with now out, meet you at the whiskey.”

“Do you even know what band I’m working with?”

“All shall perish, winds of plague, some hardcore or death core band like always?” He asked.

“Some thing like that.” I told him with a laugh. “Tell Mitch he better bring my fucking jeans this time I really liked those.”

“I’ll see what I can do. Take it easy Bella.” He said hanging up.

“Who was that?” Alex asked pulling my waist in to his.

“Friends, they want to take us out tonight.” I told him.

“Party!” Alex yelled.

“Party?” I hear Jack yell from wherever he was.

“Yes, party.” I said shaking my head.

After practice we went back to the hotel to change, as well as get lunch and walk around. After dinner that night, we headed back to the studios so they could start setting up.

“Nervous?” I asked Alex watching him pace quickly back and forth holding his stomach.

“Me, nah, why would I be?” He said sarcastically.

“Got me.” I smirked as I turned to Rian who was practicing on his drum pad and Jack who was jumping up and down annoying Zack about something.

“Take a walk with me?” He asked taking me by the hand and pulling me in the hallway.

“What’s up?”

“Do you think we can do this?” He asked me.

“With out a doubt.” I assured him.

“Honest?” He asked as I nodded. “Can we have like a quickie or something so I can be relaxed?” He begged.

“Alex” I said laughing. “Chill.” I said kissing his forehead and pulling him in to my arms. “You’re going to do fine.”

“You have to say that.”

“No I don’t,” I laughed. I moved his head up by his chin and left a soft kiss on his lips.

“You know” He began, “Don’t think that’s the answer for everything.”

“You’re not so worried now are you?” I asked him.

“Don’t change the subject,” He laughed as we walked back in to the dressing room.

He sat on the couch with me and gripped my hand tightly as they all waited to go on.

“Good luck guys, you’re going to do fine.” I assured them all as they walked on.

“Gimme, Gimme, Gimme.” Alex whined cupping my face and pulling me in to a deep kiss. “Okay, I’m ready!” He said running on.

Just as I told them over and over, they were fine and played amazing. We left the studio around 11:40 and heady to the whiskey.

“Hello?” I answered my phone as we all walked down Hollywood Blvd.

“You leave yet?” I heard my friend Mitch say on the other line.

“I did if you brought my jeans.”

“My dog ate them I got something for you anyway just get here!” He exclaimed hanging up.

“Death core diva.” I mumbled throwing my phone in my bag.

“Friend?” Alex asked he was still holding my hand.

“Yup.” I nodded.

When we got to the bar I didn’t know who looked more confused, my friends or Alex, Jack, Rian and Zack.

“Bella?” Mark asked.

“Yes Mark?” I said trying not to laugh.

“Why are you with a bunch of guys who look like my little sister’s boyfriend?”