Sequel: Love's Requiem

Everything I'm Not

Holding out for a hero

“All time low, suicide silence, suicide silence all time low.” I said introducing them briefly.

“What happened?!” Mitch exclaimed. “No offense.” He told the guys.

“No one told you? I transferred over to Absolute. I’m all time low’s tour manager.” I explained.

“Well there’s a first for everything, come on we’ll buy you guys a drink.” Mark told us as we all headed to the booths.

“You get this a lot now don’t you?” Alex whispered to me.

“You have no idea.” I laughed.

“Well it works for me, cause I met you.” He told me and gave me a kiss as Mitch and Mark came and sat with us. Jack and Rian were sitting with the other members. Zack was trying to his on some girl at the bar.

“What’s all this now?” Mark asked. “Is he of legal consent?” He asked

“Same age.” I assured with a laugh.

“So what’s on the agenda for you guys?” Mitch asked.

“Warped.” I said making the two of them crack up.

“Are you serious? This just keeps getting better!” They both laughed.

“Yeah, yeah laugh it up.” I said sarcastically.

“I’m sorry, it’s just I can’t picture you having to deal with teenage girls everyday. Let alone pop punk. Hey can you like
have a smack down with that I kissed a girl bitch? That song is driving me nuts!” Mark said shaking his head.

“Anyway, gimme me presents.” I said as I felt Alex take my hand.

“Here you is.” Mitch said giving me a bag. “Happy early birthday.”

“Of course, I had to know it was going to be your merch.” I said shaking my head pulling out a tee shirt and what looked
like underwear. “Suicide silence underwear, seriously guys?” I asked looking up.

“Winds of plague did it.” They both shrugged.

“Thank you.” I said putting everything back in the bag.

“You’re not so bad kid.” Mark slurred to Alex as we were saying our goodbyes.

“I can do sick inhales too you know!” Alex slurred and then tried to do an inhale but sounded like a dying cat.

“That’s enough metal for one hand and one night for you.” I told him pulling him and Jack out of the bar.

Zack, Rian and myself were the only sober ones. I couldn’t drink because of the painkillers I was on and them two never
were heavy drinkers. Alex and Jack, completely different story.

“Bella! I’m turning all time low in to a death core band!” He told me as I helped carrying him down the street.

“You do that, I’m sure it’ll be brutal.” I told him.

“It will, Bella you’re so brutal, ha! Bella Brutal!”

“I don’t think him meeting my friends is a good combination.” I told Rian as him and Zack carried Jack.

“Agreed.” They both said.

When I got Alex back to our room, I helped him take off his shoes and take his jeans off so he wouldn’t end up puking on them later.

“Bella I want tattoos.” Alex told me sprawling out on the bed.

“Okay, you can get one in the morning.” I told him looking at the slowly forming bruise on my collarbone from having Alex
tumble down and fall on the pavement and me.

“Bella do you know why I want tattoos?” He asked me, for a drunk he fucking never shuts up, no wonder why we always had sex when we were drunk I probably just wanted him to stop talking. I thought and couldn’t help but laugh.

“Why Alex?” I said sitting next to him and pulling him between my legs.

“So you’re friends will welcome me with open arms.”

“They already do, Jesse loves you. And you shouldn’t worry about that stuff.”

“But I do Bella! I do! I want to make you my girlfriend and then I want to make you my wifey fo lifey!” He told me.

“Do you now?” I said trying so hard to hold in my laughing.

“I do! So I want to get tattoos and listen to hardcore and throwdown like you!”

“Alex you should try to sleep.” I told him.

“I want to sleep with you.”

“Okay, I’ll sleep with you.” I told him getting under the blankets with him.

I was awaked the next morning to the wonderful sounds of vomiting