Sequel: Love's Requiem

Everything I'm Not

Ex Girlfriend Syndrome

FUCK! Great now she’s mad at me. And once she sees Lisa she’ll probably try to murder me. I thought as I went to go watch Cobra starship. With my luck as I was walking there, Lisa called me to tell me she was here. I met up with her and we headed to watch Cobra together.

“So how’s the tour going?” She asked me as we walked to the stage.

“Really, really great.” I told her.

“That’s awesome. Who do you have as your tour manager now?” She asked me as we got to the stage.

“The same one you met, Isabella.” I told her.

“Oh, she seemed really nice” She nodded as we watched the band.
The whole time I couldn’t help but worry about what was going to happen when I see Bella later on. After Cobra starship I had to start heading back to the bus. So Lisa came along with me.

“So I kind of have an ulterior motive for wanting to come today.” Lisa told me as we were walking back to the bus.

“Okay and what’s that?” I asked her.

“I think we both might have made a mistake in breaking up. I mean we were together for two years Alex.” She told me.

Oh fuck, I thought. “Well I don’t know.” Was all I could come up with.

“You can’t tell me that you’re over me, I know I’m not over you.” She said and the next thing I knew she was kissing me.

“You should be at the stage now.” I heard a voice say that only made the whole situation worse;.

I pushed Lisa away, and turned around to see one pissed off looking Bella and one shocked Jack.

“Bella, I-“ I tried to explain.

“Just hurry up.” She said storming off with an even more pissed off looking Jack behind her.

“Dickhead.” I think I heard him mumble as he walked past me.

“Is there something I should know about?” Lisa asked me.

“No, no all you need to know is I am over you okay? Please just be my friend or don’t know me at all.” I told her running after Bella and Jack.

“Shut the fuck up Alex” Bella told me as she was carrying a half stack to the stage.

“No Bella, you don’t understand.” I protested.

“Oh no Alex, I understand very well now.” She told me.

“No you don’t Bella please just hear me out.”

“Go get you’re fucking guitar Alex.” She said hooking up the amp to the PA system.

“I don’t fucking believe you.” I heard Rian say to me. “Seriously Alex, what the fuck?”

“No, no, no.” I said moving my hair out of my face.

“Lisa fucking kissed me, I pushed her away.” I explained.

“Didn’t look that way from where I was standing.” Jack mumbled while shoving past me.

So our hometown show had to have been the worst show on the tour so far. Bella now hated me, fuck my whole band now hated me. And for once I was innocent. We were back on the bus driving to the next stop in Canada. Bella wasn’t even looking at me. And when she saw Lisa I thought she was ready to break her neck.

“Bella please.” I pleaded with her in the back of the bus.

“Get out of my way Alex.” She said avoiding all eye contact with me.

“No Bella you don’t understand just let me tell you what happened.”

“I saw what happened Alex, I understand you can’t be with someone like me. Now get out of my fucking way!” She said raising her voice.

“Bella no! I want to be with you! She kissed me and that’s when you must have saw it.” I told her.

“Alex I don’t want to hear it now move.” She said trying to push past me to get to her bunk.

“Isabella.” I said looking at her.

“Don’t call me that, I have nothing to say to you. Now please move you’re only making me lose my temper quicker.” She
said balling her fists.

“Oh wow Bella what are you going to do hit me?” I said sarcastically. Note that was the dumbest thing to say to a

severely pissed off woman, because the next thing I knew my face was killing me and she was walking away. That’s
right folks I got punched in the face by Bella. And fuck did it hurt like all hell.

“Guess so.” She said walking away.

“Bella no hitting!” I heard Jack say to her. “Even though that was pretty funny to watch.” He added.

“Here.” I heard her voice say a few minutes later while I was still sitting in the back in pure shock. “You’re going to need
this.” She said throwing an ice pack at me and then leaving again.

A little while later after Bella had went to sleep; Jack and Rian came in to the back lounge.

“I’m beginning to question your intelligence.” Jack said.

“What are you going to do hit me?” Rian said in disbelief. “Did you really think she wouldn’t?” he asked.

“Pretty much.” I said still holding the ice pack on my eye. “She sure doesn’t hit like no fucking girl.” I said taking off the
ice pack.

“Ouch.” They both said, as they looked at the bruise,

“So there’s hope for you.” Rian began. “Kara talked to Lisa.”

“Gee thanks for the help now.” I said sarcastically. “And?”

“You’re story is legit. So when Kara calls Bella on her birthday she’s going to save your ass.”

“Alright, but that’s a day away what do I do about tomorrow?” I asked.

“Steer clear of her and leave her alone.” Jack answered.

“Fine.” I said getting up, “I’m going to bed.” I told them walking to my bunk and calling it a night.

The next morning when I woke up, Bella and Jack were watching a movie in the front of the bus while no one else was up yet.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just when you though Alex couldn't mess up anymore...
I just wanted to thank everyone whose checked this story out as well as commenting and subscribing : )