Beautiful, Dirty, Rich

Un

XXxxxxXXXImage

I scanned row by row, looking for the most expensive imported chocolate truffles for my boss' wife. I hardly felt guilty that I fucked her husband at a conference in LA, but I still figured an expensive box of chocolates would fix things up. She didn't really have to know the truth, anyway.

"May I help you?" A middle aged woman asked, her eyebrow arched in confusion.

"Yes, actually. You may," I paused, picking up an expensive looking box. "I'm looking for an expensive box of imported chocolate truffles for my boss' wife." I smiled, smoothing my skirt out.

"Is it her birthday or their anniversary? I have the perfect box of chocolates for a wedding anniversary." The woman said. I couldn't help myself, I had to laugh. It definitely wasn't her birthday, and their marriage was probably going down the drain.

"No," I paused, trying to contain my laughter. It wasn't really a laughing matter, but I couldn't help it. Besides, my boss was irresistible. I put a straight face on and continued my sentence, "I fucked my boss. So this is sort of a 'I'm sorry I fucked your husband at a conference in LA, but he's just so irresistible' box of chocolates." I smiled.

The middle aged woman's smile melted, replaced with a frown.

"You're buying your boss' wife's forgiveness through a box of chocolates?" She asked, dumbfounded.

"No ma'am," I began, "I do plan on fucking my boss again. He's quite irresistible. Ain't nothing more dangerous than a gorgeous man with charm. Let's just say this is a 'I'm sorry' box of chocolates. Besides, I don't even think she knows that I fooled around with her husband. I don't think she'd mind, anyways, it's not like they have plenty of sex. She's getting old." I said. The woman looked completely shocked and disgusted by my actions and words.

"I-" She began, "I don't know what to say."

"Ma'am. You're a beautiful woman. Stay in shape, always look beautiful, and you don't have to worry about your husband running off with other beautiful woman." I smiled, happy with the advice i had given her. Beauty was the key to everything. Beauty, and money got you anywhere and everywhere.

"My husband would never do that! He's a respectable and loyal man who would never lay his hands on another woman!" The woman defensively said.

I shrugged and finally found the perfect box of chocolates, imported from Italy. My boss' wife would love those. She was Italian, anyways, so I'm sure Italian chocolates would keep her busy for a while.

"Suit yourself," I said, "And I'll take these chocolates, they look very...expensively delicious." I smiled. The woman didn't say anything, she was completely dumbfounded. Poor lady probably didn't know that half the woman who shopped here bought chocolate for their boss' wife.

Along with the box of Italian chocolates, I had gotten her a nice card. I didn't bother signing it or writing a message though, she would start asking questions, and answering questions was not in my agenda. Fucking my boss though, that was in my agenda.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, it's short. Most parts will be this short, maybe a bit longer. There will be many parts to this story though. Feedback, please.