Beautiful, Dirty, Rich

Quatre

xxxxxXXXXImage

I had been waiting for nearly an hour and still nobody had come to pick me up at the airport. Frowning, I decided to hail a cab and make Leana pay my bill. I so wasn't going to pay that bill when someone was supposed to pick me up an hour ago.

"Excuse me." Someone grabbed my elbow before I could enter the cab.

"Um, ya?" I frowned, looking at the inked man. It took everything I had not to giggle, the man looked like Lurch, with ink.

"I'm Jimmy-"

"Well it's about time." I rolled my eyes, sending the taxi away. I handed my bags over to Jimmy and crossed my arms.

"Sorry it took-"

"It's okay, really." I smiled at the lanky man. This is the man she chose to spend the rest of her life with? A man who was two times her height and resembled lurch, only with massively inked arms?

"No, really, I'm sorry. Traffic was full of shit, and Leana's been calling me every five minutes asking me if I've seen you yet." Jimmy said, swinging one of my bags over his shoulder. I smiled at him and took my rolling suitcase from his hand.

"Really though, it's okay. Shit happens, I was just getting worried that Leana had forgotten I was coming down today." I laughed, walking over to Jimmy's van. He put my things in the suitcase and opened the door for me. I thanked him and waited until he got into the other side to continue our conversation.

"Trust me, she's been counting down the days 'till you came. She's really excited that you've agreed to being her maid of honor. She talks a lot about you, you know." Jimmy said, starting the car.

"Oh God," I paused looking at him awkwardly, "So I'm guessing you know about the affair with the boss and the Italian truffles?" I scrunched my face up in embarrassment and looked out the window.

"Yeah, but don't worry, we've heard worst shit then that." Jimmy reassured.

"It's still a tad bit embarrassing, though." I laughed it off, looking at my manicured nails.

"Seriously, don't worry about it. Shit happens, besides, Leana told me he decided to try and work things out with his wife?" Jimmy half asked half stated. I smiled; this guy could be a total gossip friend.

"Pft, yeah." I huffed, frowning.

"Like their marriage is going to last long." Jimmy mumbled.

"Oh my god, I know right? That's what I said." I smiled. I was totally going to get along with Jimmy. Good job, Lea.

I smiled at him and rolled down the window a bit, enjoying the Californian air.

"I haven't been to California in months," I sighed, "I miss it here."

"Did you grow up here?"

"No, Leana and I grew up in New York." I answered.

Jimmy nodded and looked at the road ahead of him. I totally contemplated asking him about his friends and which would be interested in being my wedding 'date', but decided against it. I'd see them for myself when I got to Leana's. Hopefully they'd be good looking enough to even consider giving them sexy time.

About fifteen minutes later, we finally pulled up to Leana and Jimmy's place, which looked pretty big. Obviously Leana had moved in with Jimmy, it was the smart thing to do, he had money. Suddenly, being here for two weeks doesn't seem too bad.

"You have a very nice house, Jimmy." I smiled, taking off my seat belt.

"Thanks." He grinned, proud of himself. I shook my head at him and stepped out of the car, walking towards the trunk. Jimmy pulled out my luggage and handed me the suitcase on wheels. I grabbed the handle and followed him to the front door.

"Ready to see Leana and meet everyone else?" Jimmy smiled.

Oh, I was ready alright; born ready.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm losing interest in this story, and this was my favorite.
I'll probably continue it though
I just won't update often.
Once a week or so.
I plan on posting a new story soon
and updating Talking Bird more.

BUT COMMENTS PLEASE.