Sequel: Insatiable
Status: Only two more chapters to go until finished!

Intensity

Chapter Thirteen

My clock read, 3:30 am when I heard the tap on my bedroom window. I was already half awake, when the sound of someone coming to save me from my personal hell. But it didn’t take me long to realize that no one would really be saving me. I shifted in my bed, toward my window. Maybe if I pretended to be asleep they wouldn’t realize that I was sneaking a peak at their shadowed form. But of course, when you try to pretend you’re asleep, your breathing becomes jacked and sleeping peacefully is shot out the window.

I sat up, the springs on my mattress squeaking, causing a sudden movement in the living room. Instantly I lay back down and yanked the covers over my head, and concentrated on my breathing. I knew she was awake. My mother was an insane insomniac. Never wanting to sleep, never really needing it.

"Are you awake?" a soft voice murmured, near my ear.

My body went ridged. I knew that voice, it was just like the nightmare I had the night before. Where I was trapped in his house, under his body. I felt goose bumps trail down my arms, spreading to my tummy, down to my legs. A shudder building up, wanting to rack through my body. I tensely opened my eyes, only to his face mere inches from mine. I opened my mouth to scream but his hand had found its way over my mouth, my eyes wide.

"Don't scream." He grinned, pulling me up, and removing the blankets from my body.

I shuddered once, the cold air met with my scantily clad one.

"And to think, I've always pegged you for grandmother night wear." He smirked, his eyes raking over my body. I tensed up, feeling naked. No boy had ever came to my house, let alone seen me in what I wore to bed. When I used to have sleep over’s, I always wore tank tops, bra, and pajama pants. But soon after when I knew I would stop having midnight visitors I started wearing, boy shorts, and tank tops with no bra. It was my winding down clothes.

"I guess you judge some people too quickly," I whispered back. He just smiled again as he grabbed a hold of my hand and pulled me with him, out through my bedroom door and to the living room. I tiptoed quickly through the room, right behind him the whole way. I glanced over at the couch, and my mother was sitting there, the TV blaring, drinking brandy.

Quickly I stopped, questions starting to fill my head. I opened my mouth to speak but his hand had found its way once again. He didn’t say anything, only climbed out the living room window. He motioned for me to follow. I looked down at my clothes and hesitated. It was freezing outside, almost below freezing, and he was wanting me to walk around outside in this? I rolled my eyes, and took a step backward. Only to feel his hand enclose around mine, and pull me outside through the window.

I landed on snow.

"What the fuck?" I seethed, feeling the wetness soak in through my wife beater.

"Whoops sorry." I laughed and pulled me up again, his eyes traveling from my face to my chest. My eyes widened, and instantly I crossed my arms over my chest, to keep him from staring.

"Avert your eyes, you perve," I mumbled, but he only laughed again.

"C'mon," he said grabbing a hold of my hand, and dragging me with him. My bare feet, becoming more numb with every step I took.

"Cullen..." I sighed, causing him to look over his shoulder at me, and stop.

"What?"

"I’m fucking freezing! I think my shirt is ice now, which is like fire against my boobs, and I can’t feel my feet. I’m going home...” I shook my head and turned around, only to look around. "Where are we?"

"We are almost to my dad's office," he said, motioning for me to get on his back. I hesitated for a moment and jumped on his back. "Thank god, this is much quicker."

I tighted my legs around his waist along with my arms around his neck. Not bothering his breathing in the slightest. Moments later we were at the door of some building, that I was only guessing to be his father’s law office. The blood bank donation office in the same building. I quickly climbed off his back, and stepped toward the door. He grabbed my hand and pulled me back quickly.

"Do not talk. Okay?"

I just stared at him for a moment, quirking my head to the side.

"Why?"

"Just... please... do not talk."

I nodded my head, and he turned the handle and we were greeted by a guy a few years older than Cullen himself.

"Cullen, how goes it?" The boy laughed, and then he noticed me, "Oh and who is this vixen?"

My blood ran cold, and my heart started to race, the way he was looking at me was sort of unnerving. I folded my arms tighter over my chest. And shifted closer to Cullen.

"Hello Alec," Cullen said, his voice slicing through the thick tension that was surrounding both of them. Cullen shrugged off his coat and draped it over my shoulders. Alec watching, staring at me the whole time. Shyly, I moved my arm through the large sleeves and wrapped the coat around me, covering my see through shirt. Alec smirked, as Cullen sighed and grabbed my hand and pushed him out of the way as we walked through the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Mind you all, these are all rough drafts duhh!
Im going through another story right now editing it. ^_^
Which means, Better Left Unsaid is being rewritten as I write this haha.

Much love<3
Comment/Subscribe